MS Droppin' an Xbox+Kinect Bundle for 99$...

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately, you'll have to live near a Microsoft Store to cash in on this deal; you'll need to bring in the coupon (or have the store associate enter a specific offer code) and sign up for two years of service. Overall, this bundle will cost $458.76 over the course of two years (before taxes), as compared to a $299 bundle bought outright, plus two years at $59.99 per year for Xbox Live Gold, which can often be found at a discount — so while you'll save some money off the bat by signing that contract, you'll actually spend a little more over the course of the two years.

There's a few more details in the fine print: customers who pass the credit check will have 30 days to return their console for a full refund, though the first month's subscription fee is nonrefundable. That pesky early termination fee starts at $250 in months one through three, drops to $240 in month four, and drops by $12 every month following. While it'll be up to the individual to decide if this deal makes sense, Microsoft is likely hoping that the low entrance fee will help the company continue to dominate the living room.

:laff: @ 250 early termination fee...

:wtf:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:what: a termination fee tho? you know if this shyt works its gonna be the standard:scusthov:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
like a corny cell phone

lol so ms locks you in for two years why they release a new system and your still stuck paying 15 bucks a year for old outdated ish

hell i bought my modded 360 last year of craiglist for 60 bucks (yes it was already banned)

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
like a corny cell phone

lol so ms locks you in for two years why they release a new system and your still stuck paying 15 bucks a year for old outdated ish

hell i bought my modded 360 last year of craiglist for 60 bucks (yes it was already banned)

Live isn't tied to a console, so they would be able to log into Live on the next gen Xbox if they ballin' like that and copped the new shyt within that 2 years.

:yeshrug: