MSNBC's "Morning Joe" went in on Kellyanne Conway this morning

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao, why cant she just fall back, she has a cushy ass job. Just chill in the cut and start :cape: for trump every once in a while, i dont understand her doing the media run every week.

She already worked hard enough gettin that dumbass elected. Leave trying to clean up trumps daily shyt to the press secretary
The press secretary only addresses the media on his daily briefing. It's all choreographed and rarely memorable unless he says something crazy.
Conway is the WH communication person, the media spinner. That's her job. She needs to sell the administration's view to the public and kill the negative narrative... Every administration does it.
Clinton had Begala, Carville, Morris and Stephanopoulos for that. Bush had Rove and a whole crew of media spinners.

Actually, that was one of the weakest spots of the Obama administration. They were HORRIBLE at media spin. Look how badly they sold Obamacare and all the good news to the public. They let the tea party and all kinds of silly conspiracy theories flourish, which severely undermined Obama's presidency.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i wanna fukk Mika so bad idk why im so attracted to her
That older white woman sex appeal shyt....same thing for me with ol girl from House of Cards...and the wife from Friday Night Lights

They age like spoiled milk but some of em take care of themselves to the point where you'd let off a 21 gun salute in her without question

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:huhldup::dame::huhldup::dame:

EDIT: I thought you were talking about Kellyanne for a second. Had me scared for you, breh.
I'd facefukk Kellyanne
full

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That older white woman sex appeal shyt....same thing for me with ol girl from House of Cards...and the wife from Friday Night Lights

They age like spoiled milk but some of em take care of themselves to the point where you'd let off a 21 gun salute in her without question
I tried to come up with some reasons why I wouldn't, but in the end when I honestly asked would I hit the answer was:

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif