MTV The Challenge' PAWG Drunkenly Spits out Racial Slurs- Calls Breh, 'Black, Piece of shyt'

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though I won't blame reality TV shows like this for why today's generation is so fukked up, I will say that it has influenced them negatively. For example, you have folks in their 20s and 30s that pretty much have learned having a big mouth for talking, shoving multiple dikks and shoving booze, being physically attractive, being attention seekers, being self centered and thinking they are celebrities where they feel the need to capture their every move on social media such as Facebook, instagram, and etc, heavily editing away the reality of their lives, thinking they have to share a rooming space in some cool city with 6 other people, hooking up with everyone, partying every night, expecting to have a job come to them, no form of intelligence where they have degrees and etc is the way life should be. It's quite frightening how this trash show mirrors the lives of generation y's and folks wonder why their lives are hard.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who?

Anyways, No one said being insulted was ok, I said the black part isn't an insult. I don't know how hard this is for you to comprehend.

okay well thats you,a non black person adding black in front of an insult speaks to a deeper level of hatred and them being slick with a n word substitute. I definitley wouldnt be seeing it as "beautiful" as you said....you actually said it if somebody used the word black,with an insult behind it,would be the equivelant to somebody calling you a "beautiful bytch" and it wouldnt bother you at all:laff:

your overall statement was ridiculous,you shouldve left it at "the black part isnt an insult" instead of trying to be deep,and jumping the shark:mjlol:?

not sure why context is hard for you to understand but w/e:martin:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
okay well thats you,a non black person adding black in front of an insult speaks to a deeper level of hatred and them being slick with a n word substitute. I definitley wouldnt be seeing it as "beautiful" as you said....you actually said it if somebody used the word black,with an insult behind it,would be the equivelant to somebody calling you a "beautiful bytch" and it wouldnt bother you at all:laff:

your overall statement was ridiculous,you shouldve left it at "the black part isnt an insult" instead of trying to be deep,and jumping the shark:mjlol:?

not sure why context is hard for you to understand but w/e:martin:
No black is a description. bytch is an insult.

Again, does white bytch have a deeper level to a white person despite the fact that you have a deep hatred for them? I said 'to them"? why not? exactly.

I feel sorry that you view black as a negative, but then again, your tribe has a history of saying shyt like "shut yo black ass up" so go figure. It's a psychological disorder, one I hope this tribe over comes.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
again, I know this is going past your small mind, but black can not, and will never be a negative connotation to me. Just like its impossible for beautiful to be a negative connotation.

If you call a person a white bytch, would they get mad and call it racist? white piece of shyt? I highly doubt it, the piece of shyt part will catch their attention but not the white part and why do you think that is? because they can't comprehend white as being negative, the same way I can't comprehend black to be negative in any way. Maybe you're brain washed, but I live in africa, where black is the only colour that matters.

Breh why you in here playing games??? :childplease::childplease::childplease::childplease:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Those shows still come on? Used to drunk watch in college. In summer after 8th grade the season with Tek money was entertaining.
I remember that season also. I remember teck money. And Ruthie, that Filipina chick who looked like Tupac. I was in 3rd grade during that season. I started watching MTV/Real World very young...

:merchant:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

200_s.gif

images

Even down to the nose ring.

:ld: