Mudslide in Norway Drags Homes into the Sea

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mother nature powerful and scary as fukk:sadcam:

BREH...have you ever been too close to a powerful natural phenomenon? It is just insane and like you said, SCARY AS FUKK. You feel absolutely helpless.

Has happened to me a few times. Once there was a lightning strike and it hit maybe a cpl hundred feet away. The sound was so powerful it felt like my body was squeezed through a tube.

Another time was when I went whitewater rafting and we got thrown out of the raft. The current was so powerful it took all of us under. Lost track of time and felt like you were in a washer. When I finally emerged, I looked around and had no idea where I was. The water had taken me close to 1/4 of a mile down river in no time. At any point during that time I could've been slammed into a rock, knocked out and been a goner.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Ok hear me out
I’m sensing a very bad earthquake or tsunami coming
I’m not one of those people but my head has just been focusing on the word earthquake for some reason
I pray I’m wrong

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tom Nook about to show up like
maxresdefault.jpg

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Ok hear me out
I’m not one of those people but my head has just been focusing on the word earthquake for some reason
I pray I’m wrong
You're right, breh. 9.0> mag earthquake will hit Cali and a larger one will follow afterwards.

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
California and Japan will both be devastated by a great Earthquake. I created on thread on a youtube videos of Man who was given visions of this Earthquake but my thread got bushed. Also, he has deleted all the videos he uploaded in his channel.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Ok hear me out
I pray I’m wrong
I think we supposed to have a really bad hurricane season this year right?