Multiverse time - Are you the wackest or best version of you?

Multiversally speaking I currently represent:

• The best, prime time, firing on all cylinders, doing it big ultimate version of me

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • The significantly overachieving version of me

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • The above average version of me

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • The below average version of me

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • The significantly underachieving version of me

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Awww I'm wack y'all and I'm wack y'all and I'm wiggedy wack wacker than wack wack

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Across the multiverse all possible permutations of you that branch off and split based on their decisions are doing their own thing. Question is which timeline are you living in?

Intuit the answer because everyone knows what they are capable of vs where they are right now. No excuses about the past or what you'll do tomorrow. Now as it stands is your barometer to measure to you against yourself and only you know where that is.

1*qzCjSdKyMFCDWCYe_NQZmA.png

For bonus points take some time and think about what differences exist between you and the other levels, what changes they made and what you too can implement to switch places and instigate self evolution by how you play the Game.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Isn't it fascinating though that you automatically know exactly where the current version of you sits on the scale? That alone adds weight to the probability of this being the case.

The entire concept really is mindblowing when you think about it because are the other yous as real as this one or are they unactualized concepts that exist are pure potential like a tree that fell when no one looked or listened so is actually still standing as far the world is concerned. What if you could switch? Wouldn't that be something?

I hashed out a theory about this like it all being akin to rounds in a revolver and your awareness is the firing pin so all you need to do is learn how to tune your frequency. Color me surprised when a South American shaman confirmed its exactly like this and since then its been on....

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Isn't it fascinating though that you automatically know exactly where the current version of you sits on the scale? That alone adds weight to the probability of this being the case.

The entire concept really is mindblowing when you think about it because are the other yous as real as this one or are they unactualized concepts that exist are pure potential like a tree that fell when no one looked or listened so is actually still standing as far the world is concerned. What if you could switch? Wouldn't that be something?

I hashed out a theory about this like it all being akin to rounds in a revolver and your awareness is the firing pin so all you need to do is learn how to tune your frequency. Color me surprised when a South American shaman confirmed its exactly like this and since then itsUnderachieving.
I haven't fully fleshed this theory out, because 1 I don't even know the math that would develop it into a theory, and two it's probably already been theorized, but I think each universe is connected to the same subatomic particles. Each universe is just a different reflection of what those particles can potentially be. Think of a mirror reflecting a mirror; there's an infinite number of you's in that reflection each living a slightly different life. If you think of people as an aggregation of particles, than you have the ability to pivot and live out different potentialities because it's all based on the same subatomic particles.

It does conflict with a theory I have for time travel however.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Def the latest of late bloomer version of the best me but I really have it made so far with a lot of good things coming up. I think the best version of me would’ve finished college a little earlier and hit the same milestones earlier without bouncing around in career moves.