Muslim Actor Who Accused Disney of Islamophobia Is a Racist Himself

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

Aspiring actor Mohamad Adams found that internet fame goes both ways over the weekend when he took to Twitter to claim that Disney would not allow him to play their famous character "Aladdin" because of his Muslim religion.

While he gained support early on from outraged fans, he was quickly exposed for some scary discriminations of his own.

Adams gained support and sympathy when he Tweeted out his rendition of the musical's classic number, "A Whole New World," with the caption, "Here's my singing audition for @DisneyStudios Aladdin that was rejected because of my name 'Mohamad'. Please Disney, tell her to reconsider."

Here's my singing audition for @DisneyStudios Aladdin that was rejected because of my name "Mohamad". Please Disney, tell her to reconsider. pic.twitter.com/Qw4QdJD2kx

— Moe Adams (@MoeAdamsTV) March 25, 2017
Appreciating all the support. Thank you for siding against islamaphobia and racism. Love you all

— Moe Adams (@MoeAdamsTV) March 25, 2017
He later happily tweeted out that his story had been picked up by several news outlets.

But reality quickly came back to Adams after another user did some snooping of his own, discovering that Adams held on to the very same form of hate in which he claimed to be a victim.

While there is no proof that Disney actually denied Adams the opportunity to audition for the coveted role, the receipts of his own bigoted views are abundant.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Translation: I'm a liberal c00n and I think we should gloss over racism from non white people to promote intersectionalism
I support black growth and aim towards black excellence. You tend to want black appeasement. This does not make me a c00n. But running around pointing out the flaws and saying you owe me will only get you so far. Especially in a society that is built around not offsetting past ills. Specifically towards blacks.

E.g.: I've said we should focus on education and upward mobility. You've said we should focus more on deporting illegal immigrants. :yeshrug:

Ironically, you think being a liberal makes you a c00n. :mjlol:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I support black growth and aim towards black excellence. You tend to want black appeasement. This does not make me a c00n. But running around pointing out the flaws and saying you owe me will only get you so far. Especially in a society that is built around not offsetting past ills. Specifically towards blacks.

E.g.: I've said we should focus on education and upward mobility. You've said we should focus more on deporting illegal immigrants. :yeshrug:

I don't even know what on earth you are talking about, you are just putting random incoherent words in my mouth

But are you denying that you believe in intersectionalism?

Last edited:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps

:yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't even know what on earth you are talking about, you are just putting random incoherent words in my mouth

But are you denying that you believe intersectionalism?
I support intersectionality because it falls in line with being-for-itself existentialism.