MUST READ: 2017 P.I.M.P. STRATEGY - Deep Sea Negro

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
First before some of you bytch ass nikkas try to skip ahead DO NOT. 90% of you have no clue the shyt I'm about to drop so put on your reading glasses, slow your ass down and stop and digest this shyt. If you don't want to read critically acclaimed content get the fukk out of this thread.

However, I will provide one TL;DR - ERASE SOCIAL MEDIA FROM YOUR STRATEGY IN 2017, POINT BLANK PERIOD nikka. NO IF'S, AND'S OR BUTT'S.

I HERBY DECLARE 2017 RETURN OF THE (OFFLINE) MACK. SHUT DOWN YOUR PHONE LOOK A bytch DIRECT IN HER EYE AND TELL HER WHAT'S GOOD FOR HER.

Most of my game comes from OGs who served in the military and my strategy and tactics are military themed.
So I need to introduce the concept of the depth charge. A depth charge is an old school weapon that is used to destroy submarines and other watercraft but that is not the entire focus here. (Anyways, for the young nikkas to get what I'm talking about here are some quick vids):

(As a side note you will notice in video 2 that the submarine does not break but shockwaves that close will heavily damage it internally and potentially disable many tracking systems and capabilities. This will be an important point for later.)

The focus is the function of the weapon itself. Let's make believe it is 1947 and ignore modern advances. It is a weapon that can do two things:
  • Hiding underwater is no longer relevant and doesn't provide adequate cover to the enemy. They will be forced to counter-act in some way shape or form and escalate the situation AKA play their next card.
  • If the enemy moves the Sonobuoy will pick it up revealing the location, the markers then provide adequate targets for locations in which the depth charges need to be dropped.
The main thing to get here is that archaic old school depth charges had a delayed blast which can be configured to detonate at various levels of water pressure and/or timed in order to accurately hit the submarine.

The same way this operation is completed you will need to use this to game Women in 2017. You will need as strategy that:
  • Makes a Woman unable to hide behind flimsy flaky excuses and superficial counterpoints. As I mentioned in another thread you have to box them in and get a hard yes/no. Do not allow for ambiguity here.
  • Allows you to estimate a Woman's state of mind, relationship status or "position" at any given point in time so you can know when the time is to optimally strike.
However, the most important part of the game going into the New Year will be the concept of the delayed charge timed when the pressure and conditions are right. 75% of the booty you try to get - You will not be able to fukk them immediately.

Most American Women are indecisive go wherever the wind goes. So while Women's actions and feelings are unpredictable - However, environmental conditions ARE predictable.

This is why the concept of the depth charge is absolutely critical here. Think about it most macking/dating advice/PUA stuff only works in the moment when you are physically with a Woman. Most Women drop off the face of the earth after you get their number. They don't remember you, they have too many SIMPs texting them etc. What if there were a way to improve that retention rate and get around all that bullshyt?

Instead of stacking dates what you need to do is stack environments and be in environments that attract an abundance of high quality Women.
  • There are certain locations Women will go multiple times per week - Select buildings, gyms, hotels and even regular starbucks (depends of course which city/neighborhood).
  • There are certain locations or venues a CERTAIN TYPE of Woman will frequent out of necessity - Identify companies, schools and churches in your area that have a higher concentration of HQ females
  • There are certain times of day that a CERTAIN TYPE of Woman will be there - Depends on the age of the Woman you are looking for. My corporate brehs this long story short means you need to take a longer lunch hour if you can't leave early or come in late - If you want a college aged chick.
Figuring and factoring in all this shyt is like finding the proper coordinates to place the depth charge. The plane and sometimes the warship have to work together communicate and find out where the submarine is hiding. They both use sonar technology to get closer to the submarine's general proximity and get a more accurate read.

The most important thing here to note is none of this involves texting, IG, Snapchat, Whatsapp, YoMoma, FB or any of that other bullshyt this is all FACE TO FACE. You have to make yourself physically present otherwise she will rationalize and actually work to come up with reasons why NOT to see you - But when you build physical associations with locations and times her mind will start to come up with reasons on Why she SHOULD see you again and ultimately provide you with booty.

Women are fickle creatures but they can be creatures of habit. Which means that you need to figure out their habitat which is affecting their behavior. The depth charge essentially is your presence and actions in which you take. The accuracy of when and where you choose to strike is of importance. Because sometimes you need to buy time for better conditions to appear but keep track of the target. There will be more than a few times you need to abort the mission but send "warning" strikes at your target.

Timing and location is everything. Without these 2 factors you cannot win. If there is enough demand for me to continue this I will post analogies below to help you execute this.

@Kotal Kahn
@Asiatic Black Hebrew
@DarkHorse23
@Neil Tyson
@FireStormPhoenix
@JudgeJoeGorilla
@Tenchi Ryu
@General Mills

I'LL REPEAT THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER WAY - 90% OF RELATIONSHIPS CANNOT BE SUSTAINED OR INITIATED ONLINE. GIVE THAT shyt UP.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
This isn't anything new though we all know to go out and meet females you have to be out and about

FSP

Banned
Daps
:dead: Tagging me

Though I have been trying to finesse this bad bih on facebook the past 2 days. Not going so well :dead:

btw some quality level pimp stuff said

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
they ain't ready for that 2017 game :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I recorded myself flirting with a girl by accident a while back. I hate how my voice sounds :ehh:

She was like "stahp':noah: