Mutated wolves in Chernobyl have developed abilities to fight cancer

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
There is no cure to be had, your body makes bad copies all day, and deletes them by the 100’s of thousands, do you understand how incredibly hard it would be to create a medicine that attacks cancerous specific cells inside of you at multiple targets if it has spread, cancer is very simple but hard to get rid of

They pass on their resiliency, and now it’s more generations that not only have strong genes, but can fight the effects of radiation poison
I honestly think scientists have already figured out how to cure cancers, it's just more profitable to not cure it

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

VyZwTO.gif

we Ryde 2gether, die 2gether :wow:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
If I get exposed to slime or radiation I’m turning into a super hero. nikkas lucky it wasn’t no power plant leak when I was growing up. I would have went and stepped right in the ooze and got my powers

I believe you, yo. I dont know why but I do

Daps
There is no cure to be had, your body makes bad copies all day, and deletes them by the 100’s of thousands, do you understand how incredibly hard it would be to create a medicine that attacks cancerous specific cells inside of you at multiple targets if it has spread, cancer is very simple but hard to get rid of

They pass on their resiliency, and now it’s more generations that not only have strong genes, but can fight the effects of radiation poison
Which is why when natural mutations occur or are observed in nature, the attempt is made to replicate it. There used to be no treatment, now there is treatment. Advances are not at a stand still and people are declared cancer free everyday b. The less rare/hard to obtain resources used in manufacturing the better. Faster and more accurate diagnosis and less side effects/variables in treatment is the goal. If they can, and they will, they will gene map what is causing the increasing resistance.......and they absolutely will.

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
Family friend's aunt had chemo back in '99, said she hasn't been sick since '98. I believe it.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I honestly think scientists have already figured out how to cure cancers, it's just more profitable to not cure it
I mean you can believe that regardless of whatever someone tells you about how cancer works and why it can't be cured the way you cure a cough.

Short video:

Longer video

Cancer can likely be "cured" if we have better tools to prevent it in the first place.