My Adventures With Superman (HBO Max, Adult Swim animated series) - trailer out!

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Only appeared in 1 ep this is already my favorite version of Mr. Mixy.
Nah, that still goes to DCAU Mxy with the legend Gilbert Gottfried voicing him.

However, this Mxy definitely has potential. Let's see where his character goes; he's off to a good start.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Nah, that still goes to DCAU Mxy with the legend Gilbert Gottfried voicing him.

However, this Mxy definitely has potential. Let's see where his character goes; he's off to a good start.
I like the DCAU version, but I love this version's "just in it for the fukkery" vibe as well as this version's character design

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Just caught up and I'm liking the show more with each episode.

I'm glad Lois and Jimmy know who Superman is. I'm also happy they have Lois and Clark dating. I wouldn't be able to take a whole season of those storyline being stretched out.
Smartest thing they did was get that out the way . They earned my respect for not milking it . Also enjoying most of the reimagined characters. Not sure how I feel about mixing Ivo and parasite into one character but I know there lex is going to be good

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Superman has been the most boring IP around after Reeves’ treatment of him.

Can’t say I’ve seen any material put together about him since then that has come off intriguing and made me wanna spend money.

And now watching an anime treatment of him makes me feel the IP is really washed and out of ideas, trying to appeal to newer generations with old ideas

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Superman has been the most boring IP around after Reeves’ treatment of him.

Can’t say I’ve seen any material put together about him since then that has come off intriguing and made me wanna spend money.

And now watching an anime treatment of him makes me feel the IP is really washed and out of ideas, trying to appeal to newer generations with old ideas
This starts out pretty mediocre but it improves as it goes on. Mxyzptlk might just be the shot in the arm this show needed to make it even better.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't know about that Lex Luthor design :skip: got Lex out here looking like Peter Parker or something :heh:

Looking forward to Season 2 though. FIrst season was good other than the villains being a little lackluster.