my boy exposed the c00n floor manager at the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Fonzie you my nikka but you simply didn't need to drop these photos if you were worried about the repercussions :francis: rep points and daps ain't that important.
I wasn't worried about repercussions. They were screenshots. I didn't know there was a video on the net already. Nor did I think there was a profile filled with videos of the nikka. I posted it for a thread, ON THE INTERNET, didn't think there'd be any repercussions, but he was real sensitive and prideful and secretive about shyt that he does. And he can't get the videos off of the Internet. I didn't think he'd want to get the boys involved. But it is what it is. I'm finna be off this board anyway.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wait, OP got locked up?

:mjlol: Aint shyt gonna happen to the OP, he just got scared/paranoid , some probably PM'd him tellin him he could locked up and he freaked out, look at how he tagged me half a dozen times to remove the xhamster profile name saying the feds were going to be called and NOW all of sudden he posting a direct link to the same profile page? one he had another mod take down

:francis: that whole time he was taggin and askin for the profile name be taken down why didnt he remove the pic from the OP, or the text messages

:francis: he wrote a dam near 6 paragraph first post clowin on everything from the guys hygiene to sexual preference and now all of sudden he "feels bad" for uploading the scene/ texts

:francis: theirs a couple more holes in the story but am just let those go , anybody who has been here long enough knows exactly what we lookin at/ what happened here

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: Aint shyt gonna happen to the OP, he just got scared/paranoid , some probably PM'd him tellin him he could locked up and he freaked out, look at how he tagged me half a dozen times to remove the xhamster profile name saying the feds were going to be called and NOW all of sudden he posting a direct link to the same profile page? one he had another mod take down

:francis: that whole time he was taggin and askin for the profile name be taken down why didnt he remove the pic from the OP, or the text messages

:francis: he wrote a dam near 6 paragraph first post clowin on everything from the guys hygiene to sexual preference and now all of sudden he "feels bad" for uploading the scene/ texts

:francis: theirs a couple more holes in the story but am just let those go , anybody who has been here long enough knows exactly what we lookin at/ what happened here
I don't care about a direct link. He knows that I know now so it's no issue. He was worried I was gonna air him out to people he knows. He knows that I know.

You sound like an idiot. The screenshots are on imgur so the files can't be deleted anyway and people already quotes the entire OP. that's why. I can delete the op but the pictures will stay anyway.

Some of you nikkas are dumb. Check my PMs there's no messages there regarding anything about me being paranoid. No one messages me. Dude called me.

He's depressed, which is something I didn't know so I feel bad about it.

I dont, and I dont have any reason to lie to nikkas I don't know. Lying on the Internet is pointless.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't worried about repercussions. They were screenshots. I didn't know there was a video on the net already. Nor did I think there was a profile filled with videos of the nikka. I posted it for a thread, ON THE INTERNET, didn't think there'd be any repercussions, but he was real sensitive and prideful and secretive about shyt that he does. And he can't get the videos off of the Internet. I didn't think he'd want to get the boys involved. But it is what it is. I'm finna be off this board anyway.
That's my point...you didn't know and assumed shyt which is why you weren't concerned about anything happening. It's the Internet, people with a little time on their hands can easily take anything you post to find out more information about you offline. Plus you didn't know how the guy would react nor did you think he had a profile (even though you told nikkas to post the video if they found it :francis: )...which clearly led you to believe that nothing serious would come out of this thread.

Hate to see you commit seppuku over something you started but I wish you the best. :totheeastside:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
That's my point...you didn't know and assumed shyt which is why you weren't concerned about anything happening. It's the Internet, people with a little time on their hands can easily take anything you post to find out more information about you offline. Plus you didn't know how the guy would react nor did you think he had a profile (even though you told nikkas to post the video if they found it :francis: )...which clearly led you to believe that nothing serious would come out of this thread.

Hate to see you commit seppuku over something you started but I wish you the best. :totheeastside:
breh, I figured it would be on the coli and that's it. How would I know that a nikka has a profile called [areacode]bbwchaser. I mean :why:and it ain't bad enough he has a profile with the videos. It was a profile that had videos stolen from him.

And the reason I said find the video was because it would have been funny to see. I didn't think son was sitting on a mountain of videos of fukking a fat bytch. Nor did I think they'd all be on the net.

That's on me though. I should have never made the thread. I didn't think someone would be dumb enough to post the username either though.

But it is what it is. I'm just waiting for that boot to come

@cook
@Brooklynzson

:feedme: do it. At least six months.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
OP dipped like
Bh73Wqu.gif

Daps
He was mad sensitive about it. Someone really did him dirty. And there would have been no problem if that dumb ass nikka didn't put the username up.

fukk that shyt. He's out here fukkin these wildebeests then gets sensitive when ppl find out?

The hell he fukking her for? The hell is he fukking her and videotaping that shyt for?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
fukk that shyt. He's out here fukkin these wildebeests then gets sensitive when ppl find out?

The hell he fukking her for? The hell is he fukking her and videotaping that shyt for?
I don't know, he probably likes but big hoes but knows nikkas look down on that. At the gym all he talks about is dimes and shyt, guess it's the opposite.

Daps
@ModernFonzie see you was just a scary ass nikka.

nikka called the meeting to beg for mercy but you was all up in this thread thinking you about to be the victim of prison rape at sing sing.

fukk that ban nikka, realize you were being a sucka and stick around.

We appreciate the thread, it's fukkery TLR needed to get back on top, don't bytch out on us now.

If you do I want to see you in Herbert Von King Park and shoot the fair one:birdman:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
So there's this nikka that works as a floor manager. Dudes a dikkhead. Always saying dumb shyt. Always talking about the shyt that he has (even though you never see it, yet has his moms picking him up from the gym and lives with her. Talking about he gotta 6 series and shyt, but YOU NEVER SEE IT) Always talking about the bytches he's in, but you never see em. Disses black women more than most nikkas I've seen. And is always talking about the dime white women he's in. :duck:
sound like a coli nikka

Status
Not open for further replies.