My Cali brehs, do you feel superior to bamas when you go down south?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
1. That shyt is genreal knowledge. I actually have family in Cali

2. You set claiming......... on a forum :huhldup:

General knowledge?:huhldup:

and number 2, good sir, nobody is set claiming anywhere. You are more concerned with my status as a real gang member, when I have mentioned nothing of it. Take this L, and move around luh daddy

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dont mean to brag, but being from Cali has been good to a nikka:jawalrus:

Im talking you can pull the baddest and thiccest hoz down south just off the strength that you're from cali. bytches be like "so how do yall dress out there, like us here?" I tell her ":russ:we was roccin the shyt yall rocc now in 2002"
Her=:gladbron:

Even the nikkas be on ur dicc just as hard.
Since i been here i had atleast two dozen nikkas ask me to put them on the bangin shyt so they can be official. I got nikkas in texas reppin streets in Long Beach:pachaha:

I swear people from Cali are like royalty to bamas down south.

man shut your dumbass up. Take your superior ass back to Cali if its so perfect fakkit. :pacspit:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
1. That shyt is genreal knowledge. I actually have family in Cali

2. You set claiming......... on a forum :huhldup:

Your fam feedin you :duck:
The last time it was anywhere close to that was bout 8 years ago when i was in high school,there was a rumor that R 60's ripped off the mexican mafia for a bunch of keys,and thay the mexican mafia order a hit on every nikka on a specific date,i just remember thay shyt spread everywhere and when it hit that date aint no one go to school and or didnt go to work :russ:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
women always like a dude that ain't from where they from... so i don't get the excitement over getting attention in a new state. If you AIN'T getting attention going into another state, then you should be concerned.

not true.

Down south country negros

make my stomach hurt :scusthov:

Ehhhhh

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
You naive. For all that "blacc" stuff you talking you aint clued up or nothing. You do know they got a green light by the mexican mafia to try and cleanse LA ethnically? How you crip and you don't know that?

:laugh:

nikka shut the fukk up with your gang intel internet course knowledge.

you literally got that shyt from the Florencia and 18th St. episodes of gangland.:snoop: