My Chemical Romance

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Bands like My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Blink 182 and any other shyt like green day is the equivalent of ignorant rap like chief keef, trinidad james, jew miller, wiz rose, etc.
7ahuje4u.jpg

Damn breh.

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
Bands like My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Blink 182 and any other shyt like green day is the equivalent of ignorant rap like chief keef, trinidad james, jew miller, wiz rose, etc.

Strange that this was upped after so long ... but I think Blink 182 is (or at least WAS) a legit band. Their first two records are good - straight up west coast pop-punk (similar to face to face, lag wagon, or whoever). Basically just descendants of ... the Descendents.

couldn't care less about those other bands (though, I like the early green day records just fine), including my chemical romance.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
how does the coli feel about this group? i been a follower of them since Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge when MTV gave them that push over the track Helena and to me personally i feel like they continue to grow and tinker with their sound but at the same time their music gets better with each album. i constantly play The Black Parade and Danger Days and most of Conventional Weapons on a regular basis.

this was one of the first bands i got into when i became disenchanted with hip hop.

I feel you man. I’d like to discuss what was going on around that time that made us black kids even fukk with this, what time to be alive in 05/06/07.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
still a classic album no skips :ohlawd:
Hell yeah. Let’s talk about it Brody. I was listening to this album, playing 50 cent bulletproof, and I had just started jerking off when Helena would come on MTV. This is all I could remember.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
I like some of their songs. The feeling around their music is a bit to emotional-teenager angst for my taste at this time, but they have some songs I could rock with.