My FL brehs, Stay Home if you got to. It's not safe out Here

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I don’t even get mad at people anymore (not from Florida).

All that isolation—no human interaction, shyt just being around The same people 247 will drive a mother fukker crazy.

some people are just being selfish driving down to Florida just to go on some goofy beach. But there are some others who need to get out just for a little to clear their mind.

you think that's crazy?

Now, imagine this.

You cannot breathe and a resident/inexperienced doc gets to practice on you and do this

endotracheal-intubation-icu-care-unit-600w-1712117440.jpg

barring all goes well, then you have an inexperienced nurse taking care of you because other nurses have the more critical patients. Let's say that nurse wants to give you the best care.

Then, you need several meds on drips to keep you calm and your vitals stable.
So they did this

intubated-adult-white-man-under-600w-1413755825.jpg

Meanwhile you may get minimal sedation and you can barely breathe. You are forced to breathe to a straw compared to your normal breathing.

Let's say things go really bad for you and they have to prone you and you have to stay like that for days. Your brain is aware and you cannot turn. You are forced to stay like this for days.

F1.medium.gif

If you make it through all this, you may end up with delirium, bed sores, a tube up your anus, organ damage, prolonged hospitalization and a hefty 6 figure bill.

Oh yeah would you rather see the same people 24/7 or go through all this shyt, as you put it?

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Normally I would insult you and talk about how dumb you are but you know what?

You might be right. I dont think you are but maybe you are.

Let me ask you this. If you find out you're wrong and you wind up catching the virus, will you log in here and make a thread and admit to the coli that you were wrong?

Im not worried about catching this virus or any other one cause I actually take care of myself and my health(vitamins, herbs, teas, sunlight etc and I've been doing this for the last decade) viruses are harmless when you do that.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I had to take my dad to the e.r last night and he didn't want to go bc of what happened to my sister but he had really bad swelling on his face and his primary doctor was afraid that the swelling might go down to his throat. We get to the er, and they say it's a 4 hour wait bc it's a bunch of covid patients. I said fukk that and drove to another hospital and he was being treated by the time I got home. Turns out he had an allergic reaction to his high blood pressure medicine but he's doing much better now.
what I'm afraid of is him contracting something bc I'm pretty sure that's what happened to my sister. Hope they discharge him tomorrow bc the longer he's there, the higher my anxiety goes up.
:snoop:

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
you think that's crazy?

Now, imagine this.

You cannot breathe and a resident/inexperienced doc gets to practice on you and do this

endotracheal-intubation-icu-care-unit-600w-1712117440.jpg

barring all goes well, then you have an inexperienced nurse taking care of you because other nurses have the more critical patients. Let's say that nurse wants to give you the best care.

Then, you need several meds on drips to keep you calm and your vitals stable.
So they did this

intubated-adult-white-man-under-600w-1413755825.jpg

Meanwhile you may get minimal sedation and you can barely breathe. You are forced to breathe to a straw compared to your normal breathing.

Let's say things go really bad for you and they have to prone you and you have to stay like that for days. Your brain is aware and you cannot turn. You are forced to stay like this for days.

F1.medium.gif

If you make it through all this, you may end up with delirium, bed sores, a tube up your anus, organ damage, prolonged hospitalization and a hefty 6 figure bill.

Oh yeah would you rather see the same people 24/7 or go through all this shyt, as you put it?
You had this in the chamber you were waiting for a mother fukker like me

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
You must be either stupid or mentally challenged. Either way, nobody should be listening to you.

And noone should be listening to you honorary cacs telling people to wear masks and sit in the house like ducks either. Yall will believe anything as long as a white person flashes some fancy graphics on your screen and tells you its true, obviously you haven't learned from history.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
I live on Miami Beach...the sheer idiocy of many Floridians is unlike any place I’ve ever been. The leadership here is also woefully incompetent and self serving from the top down, especially in Miami-Dade.

Idiot mayor Gimenez walked back a closure on gyms and restaurants a day after the order, likely due to the incessant whining by restaurant owners...who, I’m sure have a competent grasp on public health. Many of these shytty restaurants are also still packed with outdoor seating. The mask requirement in gyms is hardly enforced...same as the “mandatory” mask order in the city of Miami/Miami Beach.

Anti-intellectualism is truly a plague upon society. Will be glad to leave this garbage ass state for good in a few years.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I had to take my dad to the e.r last night and he didn't want to go bc of what happened to my sister but he had really bad swelling on his face and his primary doctor was afraid that the swelling might go down to his throat. We get to the er, and they say it's a 4 hour wait bc it's a bunch of covid patients. I said fukk that and drove to another hospital and he was being treated by the time I got home. Turns out he had an allergic reaction to his high blood pressure medicine but he's doing much better now.
what I'm afraid of is him contracting something bc I'm pretty sure that's what happened to my sister. Hope they discharge him tomorrow bc the longer he's there, the higher my anxiety goes up.

Might be an Ace Inhibitor reaction. Probably take Lisinopril or something of the same family. Great you got that taken care of. Hope he recovers soon.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Im not worried about catching this virus or any other one cause I actually take care of myself and my health(vitamins, herbs, teas, sunlight etc and I've been doing this for the last decade) viruses are harmless when you do that.

all along you had the cure but they were not listening huh? Oh my!

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

You gotta be trolling

Craft health tonics like your playing RDR2, fellers

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
when it rains, it pours my friend:mjcry:

they said it was lisinopril so he's no longer taking that

Yeah, Lisinopril is famous for angioedema in Black people but they say it's very effective on Black people.

Make sure you discard those pills breh and tell the staff to add it as an allergy on his chart. Do the same for his doc too. That way, he never gets prescribed that pill again. Make sure he keeps an allergy card anywhere he goes.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps

F1.medium.gif

This is how they had my sister but they would only do it for an hour a day and she was in an induced coma. I hope she didn't feel any pain and with reading the horror stories of covid survivors, if she had survived, her life wouldn't be pleasant at all since she already had health complications.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I do all that too and still take precaution.

Don’t be an idiot man.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
when it rains, it pours my friend:mjcry:

they said it was lisinopril so he's no longer taking that
I don't even know what to say
Blessings to your father and may your sister be at peace
I hope you hold on mentally