My girl didn't wanna fukk

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Spent $76 on dinner and bottle of wine and told her i'm tryin to fukk, we get home after I get an uber and all dat and she wanna act crazy bout the p*ssy, talm bout her head hurts and its gonna hurt her. Im like ... "fukk what you sayin" put dat butt in da air. I go to hittin and she talm bout it hurts , stop etc so im like wtfffff you throwin some real lame puss right now. She gone start up the shower and hop back on the dikk and tell me dont cum
Inside.... So after I came inside she gonna call me all types of names and trip out ( this my old lady I live with lol) i hopped in shower after her and she still talkin shyt so im tellin her she actin like a real p*ssy and need to act more like a bottom bytch and she said stop talking like a ****** :mjlol: and was comin in there hella mad turnin off water tryin hit me. She was tryin throw my shyt outside and hide my phone actin real crazy. Told her she was a complete whole bytch and that I give a fukk how she feel about it. Real crazt behavior.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Spent $76 on dinner and bottle of wine and told her i'm tryin to fukk, ..., talm bout her head hurts and its gonna hurt her. Im like .... I go to hittin and she talm bout it hurts , stop etc so im like wtfffff you throwin some real lame puss right now. She gone start up the shower and hop back on the dikk and tell me dont cum
Inside....
You live with her but can't cum inside her :mindblown:

Umm

Hate it had to be you breh you but

been sharing that girl

Yeah