My girl is currently at a wedding with no food, no open bar and no dj

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
:dead:

My girl and her mom did the decorations for this wedding…now they do crafting and are decent, but still amateurs

When this lady asked them to do her whole wedding, I knew all I needed to know about this event

She had them put red LV vinyl along the neck trim of her dress…she had them made a glitter and red LV cake…red LV table cloths n shyt

So she proceeds to invite them to the wedding as VIPs…now if you’re a vip you get to eat…and they have cheese and cracker trays for the guests to feast upon

Also there is no alcohol…my girl said they lady was buying bottles and I’m like “for everyone?” And she said no :wow:

And I had to ask was their a dj at least..for the reception that’s being held in the clubhouse of a trailer park…and she said the groom was going to play music off his phone…I don’t even think the nikka got Apple Music he prolly playing off pandora with ads

Needless to say, I declined my invitation to attend

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I helped plan my cousins whole wedding. The key is to hire the vendors on your own. You don't need to hire a wedding planner, just hire a day of coordinator. Everything else you can do and find on your own (use the Thumbtack app to hire your vendors). Thank me later.

Also- Zola.com is very helpful :wow:

Last edited:

CrushedGroove

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Love is love. Do what you can afford. While it is a day to remember, your marriage is about the future together, not the day you spent your entire savings and credit card availability.

I got married young with 2 $80 gold bands and said our "I do's" after Sunday service. About to hit 20 years and have surpassed everything we could have imagined.

Do it for sure, not for show.