• Go home to your girl

Votes: 33 86.8%

• Total voters

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just unmatched a broad on Tinder because she couldn't carry a conversation and just used one word answers. 38 and don't know how to talk.

It ain't you. Some of these women out here are incapable of conversation.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just unmatched a broad on Tinder because she couldn't carry a conversation and just used one word answers. 38 and don't know how to talk.

It ain't you. Some of these women out here are incapable of conversation.
just one word answers...not everyone is into texting
get the phone # or she just isn't interested

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Your approach wasn't exactly wrong but atleast ask the b1tch how she's doing and make small talk just to see if she's interested and actively texting back... You rushed it. The movie thing is also a bad idea for a date with a chick you're just getting to know.

Last edited:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Nah movies is a solid first date if you aren't confident in your mouth piece. There is very little talking that needs to happen before the movie and the movie itself is an instant convo starter after it's over. But you have to gauge the chick out. She has to be feeling you because if she's on the fence then that shyt will backfire and she will just be bored with you.

Drinks is legit if you can hold a convo. If you can not come off as a fukking clown then you can pretty much call it a guaranteed win.

Another good one any type of spot that has chill live music. You pretty much don't have to do anything. You show up, chill, drink and then go back to the crib without really putting in any work.
Thats not a good first date. A good first date consists of drinks flowing and at the end of the night she is coming back to my place to
Smash. Anything else is uncivilized.

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: always make any concrete plans in person, breh... never do it over text. Keep the texting to light topics and getting to know her better.
I'm somewhat with you here, but its hard to get in person if you cant make plans in the first place :troll:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they ask, never ever tell em you're up to nothin. Personally, I don't do movies on first, second, or third dates at all bc it's lazy...she don't get to know you and you don't get to know her.