My god, Resident Evil 6 is garbage

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Better than 7?
It was to me
But I accept games for what they are.

Not hung up on living up to some survival horror standard that never meant shyt to me.

This was pretty much an action packed ride.

Re 7 was an attempted to recapture re1 and failing miseravly by the last few stages

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was to me
But I accept games for what they are.

Not hung up on living up to some survival horror standard that never meant shyt to me.

This was pretty much an action packed ride.

Re 7 was an attempted to recapture re1 and failing miseravly by the last few stages

It’s not even a survival horror thing. Resident evil 5 isn’t survival horror and it was better than RE6 outside of mercenaries.

RE6 is just weirdly paced, the characters are extra goofy, and nothing felt “threatening” because it was so goofy. It’s action packed but the controls being so context sensitive, all the goofy ass quick time events to do anything, and such...it felt more like the Resident Evil movies than anything else.

RE7 didn’t feel like RE1 to me but to each his own. shyt, I’d put Max Payne 3, GTA5, Vanquish, and loads other “action games” over RE6. It didn’t even feel as polished as 4.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
In retrospect resident evil 5 was piff as s*** just too short. Just as action packed as 5 and I actually liked the African setting (:mjpls:). Resident evil 6 was only worth a demo to conclude it wasn't for me.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If Resident Evil 6 wasn't called Resident Evil more people would have enjoyed it.
The game itself was fun as hell. It's definitely the least "Resident Evil" in the serious though.
Resident Evil 7 was flames, especially in VR.
Don't listen to grumpy old @Mowgli