My homie from back innaday gave me a real hug today.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
He's my homie from like 1989.

Been away from each other for decades. Even now, he lives very close but we just speak in passing.

The barrier between us is: he's still surrounded by street life. I have sworn off of it. Even so. That is my dude. Loyal as they come. All love everytime we link. It's just the other niqqas. New face niqqas that I don't know. Also, plenty of drama on that corner. A couple shootings where cats I know got a leg or azz shot. Thank Black Jesus nothing super serious, but still.

This afternoon me and a few homies from back then were taking a few minutes to catch up. Been months prolly since we actually said more than a few words to each other.

I gave home the: dap, pull into manly hug type maneuver. Homie reached out and hugged me for real. I couldn't even fight it. I hung on for a couple seconds.

Before you :dame: azz Brehs even start. It seemed to me like a rare moment of real emotion between lifelong friends. He said out loud that we family later. I felt that in that moment.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
ue0aob.gif

Nah, one love from the homies :dame: :salute:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood

Been away from each other for decades. Even now, he lives very close but we just speak in passing.

The barrier between us is: he's still surrounded by street life. I have sworn off of it. Even so. That is my dude. Loyal as they come. All love everytime we link. It's just the other niqqas. New face niqqas that I don't know. Also, plenty of drama on that corner. A couple shootings where cats I know got a leg or azz shot. Thank Black Jesus nothing super serious, but still.

This afternoon me and a few homies from back then were taking a few minutes to catch up. Been months prolly since we actually said more than a few words to each other.

I gave home the: dap, pull into manly hug type maneuver. Homie reached out and hugged me for real. I couldn't even fight it. I hung on for a couple seconds.

Before you :dame: azz Brehs even start. It seemed to me like a rare moment of real emotion between lifelong friends. He said out loud that we family later. I felt that in that moment.

I tell my friends I love them all the time

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps

A childhood friend is like a brother. It’s absolutely nothing wrong with this. I got a buddy knew since we was 8.. and on the same shyt yours on. I got my own family and can’t fret about what a grown man doing still fukking around in the streets. We talk bout twice a week text or call. But that’s my brother regardless. I’ll be there to visit and put money on his books still . But it’s sad we can’t hang out like that, but I’m too grown to be around the crowd he be with. Wish he would grow up.