my In-Laws just gave me and wifey 1.7 mil for a house :mjgrin:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, I got married to this PAWG back in July and we've been living in an apartment in the city. We have been on the housing hunt ever since, her sucker brother been helping us with advice too. Anyway her parents agreed to give us a 1.7 mil "loan" (:russ:that shyt ain't getting paid back) so that we could pay in cash. Best part is we not selling the apartment right away, so I been smashing my side chicks there on the low instead of having to get a hotel, ever since her parents blessed us. :wow:

When we told her brother on the zoom call, we could see his life flash before his eyes. Dude really out here struggling his entire 35 year life, sleeping on floors and shyt (:scust:) while his parents hooking us up for free. This dumbass bootlicker really been out here working 60 hours a week for years like he got advice from Kevin Samuels :mjlol:

I know he mad as fukk and never gonna get over it. The truth is, I think his parents hooking us up because they want grandkids and they know his no buns getting ass never gonna give them any. :umad:

Best part is, after I knock her up this Winter, I plan on divorcing her, getting custody, child support and selling the house and taking half and not working at all for the next 18 years.

thanks for the free 850k "pops" :blessed:

Shout out to all my other single fathers living on spousal support :banderas:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
OTw.gif

@Menna :damn: