My new turntable just arrived...I need those vinyl recommendations

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
My Fluance RT85 just arrived and I have a few records from my pops collection, but I need some recommendations for others. I'm aware of Get on Down, Fat Beats, Amazon, VinylMePlease....if you have some other dope sites that do a good job of shipping records get at me.

It doesn't have to be limited to Hip Hop I'm looking for the best sounding records and also warn me about what to stay away from. Also need to know the best way to keep them clean.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
My Fluance RT85 just arrived and I have a few records from my pops collection, but I need some recommendations for others. I'm aware of Get on Down, Fat Beats, Amazon, VinylMePlease....if you have some other dope sites that do a good job of shipping records get at me.

It doesn't have to be limited to Hip Hop I'm looking for the best sounding records and also warn me about what to stay away from. Also need to know the best way to keep them clean.

Www.Psychopathicmerch.com sells vinyl

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Find a local mom and pop record shop to support and build a relationship with them. If they know what you like, they'll call you and give you the heads up when they get new inventory in. If someone donates records, they might give you a crate for the freeski just for being a loyal customer. Sometimes they just won't have room for shyt. Chop it up with the owner, store employees, and other patrons. They listen to a shytload of music and will put you on to artists and record labels you probably never heard before. It will take your digging to another level.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I use Collector Protector's cleaning kit for my vinyl records

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EG5502W/

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps