my personal assessment of Funkmaster Flex

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
I feel that people are so mad at Flex that they discount everything that he's ever done and said.

Funk Flex was 100% right for saying Benzino was garbage. Zino forced his hand.

Flex is a million times more of a contributor to hip hop than Charlamagne or Taxstone ever were.

J hood and Remy were both disloyal to D block and Fat Joe. They deserve to have their records not played.

Dame Dash is a stupid racist idiot that made money with Lyor then started talking culture vulture nonsense when he was down on his hard luck.

Jay really did ban dipset and their music from 40/40.

He was right for defending GKMC to Shyne

But...

He's a hypocrite for calling out Buck for the 50 situation and not Beans for the Jay situation.

It's not cool to beat your wife.

He's weird for going in Drake 7 years after saying specifically he doesn't care if a ghostwriter showed the original record with their vocals on it.

Pac and Big are dead. They should be spoken on in a respectful manner.

If he really played records for money that's wack.

This man is petty, vindictive, and immature.

All I'm saying if you are going to form an opinion on someone look at as much as you have available on them and not just what they said in the last couple of weeks.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
I feel that people are so mad at Flex that they discount everything that he's ever done and said.

Funk Flex was 100% right for saying Benzino was garbage. Zino forced his hand.

Flex is a million times more of a contributor to hip hop than Charlamagne or Taxstone ever were.

J hood and Remy were both disloyal to D block and Fat Joe. They deserve to have their records not played.

Dame Dash is a stupid racist idiot that made money with Lyor then started talking culture vulture nonsense when he was down on his hard luck.

Jay really did ban dipset and their music from 40/40.

He was right for defending GKMC to Shyne

But...

He's a hypocrite for calling out Buck for the 50 situation and not Beans for the Jay situation.

It's not cool to beat your wife.

He's weird for going in Drake 7 years after saying specifically he doesn't care if a ghostwriter showed the original record with their vocals on it.

Pac and Big are dead. They should be spoken on in a respectful manner.

If he really played records for money that's wack.

This man is petty, vindictive, and immature.

All I'm saying if you are going to form an opinion on someone look at as much as you have available on them and not just what they said in the last couple of weeks.

Not mad at that