My recent encounters with MLM pyramid scams: WAKEUPNOW, VISALUS, 5LINX and LIMU

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to be in some prepaid legal hustle a few years ago and no lie the meetings sounded great. Them nikkas had a few top earners every week telling their story and pushing some big event where all the team members all over come together to hear motivational speeches. When I look back on it, that shyt feels cringe worthy and embarrassing but :yeshrug:. The DVDs seemed promising and I actually sold a plan to two people out of state because my team leader helped me. I made like $150 that night so I was souped. After a while I just fell back and stopped going to the meetings. shyt felt forced. :snoop: I can't believe I was pushing that.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Why don't they ever tell you what the business is about?:what: Every video I've seen is them driving around In rented luxury cars and talking about how much money they earn, yet they never tell you what the business is about or very vague about it.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
That Wake up now shyt is worse than MCA. Some moron on my list keeps posting crazy updates about it multiple times a day. Even pmed me trying to get me to join :why:

Nikka keep talmbout 100 dollar can turn into 600 a month FOR LIFE :laff: and saying residual income..knowing damn well he doesn't know what that means.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Why don't they ever tell you what the business is about?:what: Every video I've seen is them driving around In rented luxury cars and talking about how much money they earn, yet they never tell you what the business is about or very vague about it.

that's literally part of what makes the scam so alluring. you see motherfukkers in Ferrari's saying they do it too, and all logic flies right outta the window.

just like these fukking pricks on Instagram promising if you put $100 on a greendot card they can turn it into $1000, and post videos of themselves with fists full of cash.

:wow: it's so demonic.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
I've been seeing a lot of people falling victim to the WakeUpNow MLM shyt, and the fukked up part is that I see how far their minds are gone and if I make them aware of it, that'll be the end of our friendships so I just fall back.

:wow:
I was dealing with ACN, shyt seems promising because you're selling services people all use i.e phones, electricity, cable, home security, etc

But the brainwashing game is strong

Went to a conference and they refer to people as apples...

Green apples - people willing to sign up and are determined
Red apples - people who see the opportunity but are a bit skeptical
and
Brown apples - people just not interested

:beli: they live by this system

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I was dealing with ACN, shyt seems promising because you're selling services people all use i.e phones, electricity, cable, home security, etc

and

because they are predators preying on people's weaknesses. I hate to see people brainwashed by this shyt, mindless repeating "residual income"

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night

and

:skip: thats fitting because apples are the filthiest produce sold.

MK-BM723_APPLES_NS_20110612182703.jpg

http://www.ewg.org/foodnews/summary.php

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
because they are predators preying on people's weaknesses. I hate to see people brainwashed by this shyt, mindless repeating "residual income"
Exactly!

Like I said, I see the opportunity is there in ACN, not sure about those others... but the same predator mentality is pushed

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
inside look at demonic tactics.

:ufdup:

don't fall for this shyt brehs/brehettes.

Example..

Did you watch the video? - Yes
What did you like about it? - Everything
Ok Cool do you have any questions about the business or anything that you seen in the video? Yes what do I have to do and how does it work?

Did you watch the video?- NO
When will you have time to watch it? - Tomorrow
Ok what is a good time to call you tomorrow when you have watched it? 5pm
Ok ill give you a call at that time Thank you.

Pitch
Well first there are 3 parts to the business

• Benefits-
• Savings-
• Ability to make residual income

A little summary on what the company is about. WAke Up Now is a VIP membership. (Similar to Sams or Costco) The difference is you are not limited to one store you have access to over 3000 retailers via the hub. Wake Up Now has partnered with a lot of retailers so that its members can receive things that we use or buy on a daily basis at a discounted rate. So basically you share the opportunity with others and WAke Up Now will compensate you for doing so but ill go into details on how our compensation plan works in a minute.

So I'll tell you about some of the benefits and what you get when you sign up with WAke Up Now.

You will also receive your own personal website which is the hub
Discounts, coupons And all the rest of those things that come with the membership are available immediately upon signing up. The day you sign up is when you start to save

Daily discounts we receive coupons on groceries and things that we do and buy daily. Milk, Detergent, Cereal , Automobile Services, Movie Tickets, Dinning out and so much more. Whether that be dollars off a purchase or a free appetizer. Just type your city or zip code and the hub will locate deals in that area. There You can print the coupons and/or access online coupon codes available to use on websites.

• We also receive free gifts daily through the hub from cook books to phone cases, chargers etc.

*What cell phone provider are you with*

The company also provides you the opportunity to receive a discount on your cell phone ATT new and existing customers receive 22% Tmobile 12%. If you aren't with one of those two Wake Up Now is currently in the process of working with sprint and verizon to establish discounts also. If you are not with ATT or Tmobile you may allow a friend or family member to utilize this discount.

When you sign up you also get 3 free magazines monthly of your choice

Traveling...... • Through the vacation club you can book travel from the hub for up to 50% off retail prices, Flights, car rentals, hotels, cruises

Through the hub you may shop stores like macys, jcpenny, saks, Nordstrom, home depot, target, walmart to name a few and use the deals provided through the hub on whatever you choose to purchase.

For family members who are in college or is interested in learning new languages Wake up now offers a language software called TELL ME MORE similar to Rosetta Stone

Also.... Software you receive soft ware to help you track your tax deductions and manage your money. We get a app called tax bot and this app helps tracks everything that you do which you can now write off as an independent business owner, Like gas, rent, lights and mileage

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
more of their :demonic: tactics.

you've been warned.

:ufdup:

TOP TEN QUESTIONS AND REBUTTALS

Policies and procedures which is in the back office

You are in this business for yourself but not buy yourself. It's your responsibility to be a leader to everyone you bring in.

Wake up now is not get rich quick....

This is a 6-12 month commitment..... Commit six months in this membership and you change a part of your life forever...

Frequently asked questions..
10 Objections and rebuttals:

The Best way to argue with someone is to jus agree with them.... Wake up now is a scam......Jus state concrete facts

1. - Question/Rebuttal: Oh well I jus dnt have time........

Answer: Show them the compensation plan "I'm very busy myself but if you did have time look at this chart"

"How many months are you willing to commit 2 hours per week to start making $600 residual income per month???"

If I can show you how to do that then I can sign you up right now...

2. - Question: How much money are you making?? ..... Be honest ...

Answer: But what you are making is completely irrelevant to what they can make... Jus comes down to dedication

3. - Question: I'll join when you start making money.......

Answer: cool but say you join when I join we can be doing this together.... Why would you wait till I start eating to join we can be gettin this together from the start

4. - Question: My friend tried something like this before........

Answer: Cool I did before too but this is the best one I've came up on so far, that other stuff yore sellin but with this we gettin discounts to major chains and taxes etc

5. - Question: I dnt have the money to sign up....

ANSWER: cool, not to get in your business if the $99 is what's holdin u up , we can sign u up when u get paid or if an sign u up and u find three ppl....

6. - Question: It sound good but I'm not good at stuff like this.....

Answer: I understand I felt the same way when I got introduced to this, I'm shy I'm not pushy but if I didn't get out of my comfort zone then I cannot change my life and what I'm tryin to accomplish... You basically have to get around the right people that's gonna help you and educate you the right way.

7. -Question: This sound way to good to be true how does Wake Up. Now pay all of these People..........

Answer: Bring 3 help 3 get 3...... Wake up now is a real company.. It's basically a club you bring people into the club you get paid

8. -Question: Ima wait till I get my three people.......

Answer: If you wait till you get three people then they wait to get three people and so-on and so-on then no one will start getting paid it's jus gonna be like a long line of people jus waiting, that's not gonna work like you're imagining that.. Best way to do this is sign up go through the trainings talk to leaders go out and pass on the information to people

*This is all about talking charge and building personal development....*