My rewatch of the wire has me hating clay davis more than anyone else

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Ziggy is easily the worst character on that show.
Big facts. If we're talking quality of character, Clay Davis is great. He plays the corrupt, greedy politician perfectly. Ziggy's character is the worst part of a very underrated second season. Namond plays the role of a spoiled, entitled, fukk up son of a man who earned hiding stripes in his respective niche, better than Ziggy by miles.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I thought all the characters were great. Not all great people, but all interesting to watch. It's fukking rotten that Clay Davis is basically the only person who gets away scott free.

McNulty's difficult not to like, he's charismatic. He did at least try to do the right thing, even if he did it in a fukked up way and mostly did it for his own ego.

I didn't hate the Ziggy character. We all know a jackass like that, I mostly just felt bad for how things turned out for him.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wish stringer would have outright killed that muthafukka himself or hire an outside hitman!!!:mindblown:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just got done watching that episode where Omar Rob's the shipment.

Omar offered Joe 20 cents on the dollar which Joe agrees.

A few scenes later, Marlo is talking to Chris about Joe buying back the shipment at 30 cents on the dollar which is 90k more for Marlo to get his piece of the shipment back.

:mjlol:

Joe never stops hustlin

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought all the characters were great. Not all great people, but all interesting to watch. It's fukking rotten that Clay Davis is basically the only person who gets away scott free.

McNulty's difficult not to like, he's charismatic. He did at least try to do the right thing, even if he did it in a fukked up way and mostly did it for his own ego.

I didn't hate the Ziggy character. We all know a jackass like that, I mostly just felt bad for how things turned out for him.

Yea I really only hate that he fukkin won in the end :francis: another reflection of real life on the GOAT’s part :wow: