My sister bought me a Polo shirt from Marshall's, it's fake right?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
From the tag it looks legit, what about the stitching on the horse? Usually that is a good giveaway after the tag. Marshalls/TJ Maxx are alright, mostly slightly imperfect items but you should always do a visual inspection beforehand.

I don't give a fukk what you say, a good RL Polo will never go out of style. It's like Levis and jeans breh :beli:

Get you one of these and some crispy blue jeans and you gonna eat. :leostare:

1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying tho, if some rich cac got a fake polo shirt from his sister I doubt he'd have a problem wearing it

why are poor black folks so obsessed with fashion? stomping over kids to get to jordans in shyt. Why is that shyt such an important priority for us when there are so many more important things we should be focusing on? :why:

I'm not singling any one individual out, just speaking collectively. Its just a logo bro

That goes for anyone of any race just trying to keep up, especially the ones who spend a high proportion of their income on that shyt when they've got kids to look after. To each their own though, do you.

Fashion ain't really something I'm that interested in to be honest. :umad:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You can go to Marshalls and get suits for $100 that Mens Warehouse sells for $400 :heh: I fukks with Marhsalls sometimes.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
:childplease: quit acting brand new. marshall's, TJ Maxx, and Ross is the shyt. Gotta search through all the bullshyt, but if you are determined, you can get some good shyt outta there. i have about 5 pairs of levis from there, and didn't pay over $25 for any of them. Countless solid color polo shirts, cargo shorts, boxers, socks, belts, etc. come on man....:comeon: i shop at other stores too, but lets not act like marshall's ain't a move....

I remember working in the receiving area.....had first crack at all the good stuff.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Better get with the times...we aint wearing no polo shirts that go down to our forearms

we dont do that skinny jeans nonsense

Just checking! You know when kneegrows leave Jacksonville and start making a lil money and their clothes get smaller...