My State Needs Obamacare. Now. - The Governor of Kentucky

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Obamacare is trash, only covers a physical/blood test, that's it. Will have people who work and contribute to society waiting 5 months for a check-up because of poor lazy idiots who don't want to work clogging up the system. Makes it that people who work and contribute have to pay more for bums who don't do shyt but guzzle liquor and smoke blunts all day. The poor should die if they can't afford health insurance, not be lifted up for being useless in order to keep the productive members even more handicapped.

Not sure if this is a :troll: post, but the sad thing is that most Republicans really do think like this. :wow:

It's crazy that thinly-veiled resentment of minorities outweighs not only ethics, but rational self-interest for so many people.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if this is a :troll: post, but the sad thing is that most Republicans really do think like this. :wow:

It's crazy that thinly-veiled resentment of minorities outweighs not only ethics, but rational self-interest for so many people.

Amerikkka. Never forget.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will NEVER understand why some Americans are vehemently against universal health care for all Americans...That sh+t boggles my mind...

I want my government to make sure the environment is safe as it can practically be (in every aspect of the word safe)...I want my government to ensure that have access to affordable health care whenever and wherever I may need it...I want my government to ensure that I have affordable high quality education...

To me these are basic needs of a complex civilization...You can't put a price on safety, health and education...

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
I will NEVER understand why some Americans are vehemently against universal health care for all Americans...That sh+t boggles my mind...

I want my government to make sure the environment is safe as it can practically be (in every aspect of the word safe)...I want my government to ensure that have access to affordable health care whenever and wherever I may need it...I want my government to ensure that I have affordable high quality education...

To me these are basic needs of a complex civilization...You can't put a price on safety, health and education...
1. Racist
2. Have Aids and trying to spread it
3. Uninformed