My Top 5 Comedians of All Time....

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This is just personal list
no I don't give a fukk about sales, followers, views none of that shyt matters to me
funny is funny
@The Wall Is Undefeated! is a fakkity ass white washed Jamaican who don't wash his face and wipes his ass with his fingers. His mama got a son that worships white skin over her.

anyway lets do this

1. Katt Williams
2. Bernie Mac
3. Dave Chapelle
4. David Alan Grier
5. Eddie Murphy

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Lol at this fake ass Christian.

People like you make religion a joke.

People like you don't understand that not everybody perfect. The notion that people who are of or follow a faith have to be flawless or are wishy washy cause they can absorb and indulge in earthly pleasures is your own misunderstanding.

Maybe read something other than social media, maybe uh, a book.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
People like him are a joke. An unfunny joke.

A joke would be a Jamaican who
1) Worships the Royal family
2) Stans a Multi-billionaire who has made it clear how he feels about black people here and abroad, and pushes debunked race science to justify a position.

There's a lot of things you could say about me, but at the end of the day I'm not your bytch ass :umad:now go back to defending your white daddy, all the while you ignore your birth father, tea slurping fakkit.

Daps
A joke would be a Jamaican who
1) Worships the Royal family
2) Stans a Multi-billionaire who has made it clear how he feels about black people here and abroad, and pushes debunked race science to justify a position.

There's a lot of things you could say about me, but at the end of the day I'm not your bytch ass :umad:now go back to defending your white daddy, meanwhile you ignore your birth father, tea slurping fakkit.
No, the joke would be your mother not swallowing you 9 months prior of you being born.