Myles Garrett - "Mason Randolph called me a n1gger"

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Dis shyt is for the birds.

Literally some he say-she say shyt, you ain't gon never know whether he said da shyt or not. All dis speculation shyt is very feminine.

Da nikka got suspended, da cracka got fined, move df on.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Myles served his time. Couldve let this all just go away. Only logical reason for him igniting this again, with Mason having every ability to now press charges, is Mason actually called him a stupid ****** and Myles wants to apply that pressure to him and the NFL and make sure they know he's not going out like this

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still think he's lying about it. white dude calls me a ******, i will never forget that shyt and im going for his head while telling everyone in sight what he said. and as soon as they let me go, im still chargin at dude. but look how calmly he walks off the field :rudy:

seem like buddy trying to cover up a CTE reaction. "b bu but he called me the n-word, :duck:"

This. I'd have exploded on the field and screamed at everyone, "This motherfukker just called me a ******! fukk him!". He either a liar or a bytch ass nikka. Or both.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. I'd have exploded on the field and screamed at everyone, "This motherfukker just called me a ******! fukk him!". He either a liar or a bytch ass nikka. Or both.

What’s the point in doing that....just like you are saying now no one would of believed him and he would really be looking like an aggressive black male. See how that works...Mason was the aggressor and receives all of the benefits of the doubt.

a blind man can see Mason was trying to do breh dirty and got embarrassed that is usually when they pull out the n word.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the point in doing that....just like you are saying now no one would of believed him and he would really be looking like an aggressive black male. See how that works...Mason was the aggressor and receives all of the benefits of the doubt.

a blind man can see Mason was trying to do breh dirty and got embarrassed that is usually when they pull out the n word.

It's about reflex. You wouldn't be thinking on the football field. I hope Garrett isn't lying, but I'm not counting on it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's about reflex. You wouldn't be thinking on the football field. I hope Garrett isn't lying, but I'm not counting on it.

I mean I’lol be 100...in a league with Richie incognito I’m sure more of them have been called nwords...when I played ball and we would play norwood , Princeton and elder it was known them white boys would say slick shyt and plead to the refs...I’m just imaging it gets worse in college and the league.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These dudes sound like c00ns. Look at Myles record. This is out of character for him.

exactly..I hate to use this term, but Rob Parker would call Myles a "cornball brother".

dude is a fukking NASA and space nerd and didnt even have social media till he got in the NFL.

I believe Myles