Myron Rolle/Ex NFL player now surgeon interview on Coronavirus

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
A lot of brehs already know about dude but here is a great interview with him.

He talks about interviewing for the Rhodes Scholarship then going to play a football game at FSU the same day. :wow:

He is hella articulate. Black excellence . :wow:

This don't give you some motivation idk what will.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Didn’t a bih claim he sexual assaulted her smh.
Amanda Seales crazy ass was mad he curved her. She didn't even make it past a first phone call with him. He didn't even meet her in person.

It was an exceedingly bizarre situation created by today's social media culture. They talked on the phone, he turned her down, she started making loose talk on her podcast and The Breakfast Club about anonymous women who claimed he had "acted inappropriately" without naming such women and other than one story not even naming the inappropriate behavior. He shut it down and said that every aspect of her account was false, and it died there cause she had nothing.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was an exceedingly bizarre situation created by today's social media culture. They talked on the phone, he turned her down, she started making loose talk on her podcast and The Breakfast Club about anonymous women who claimed he had "acted inappropriately" without naming such women and other than one story not even naming the inappropriate behavior. He shut it down and said that every aspect of her account was false, and it died there cause she had nothing.

Did she say some innocent men gonna have to go down for the cause

:stopitslime:

He was so close to getting got by the mob mentally of the metoo

:damn:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I'm a die hard Canes fan, but I got a lot of respect for this man. Dude could've had a successful NFL career, but he had more important things to deal with. Happy to see him get a lil bit more shine because his story is amazing. I wish more of our student-athletes follow a similar path because not everyone is cut out to be a pro, but its possible to take that scholarship and finesse it into building something substantial for yourself instead of just focusing on ball and ultimately building on the legacy of the program and university. :salute:We need more like him.

Its fukk Amanda for her false accusations. The man was clearly not interested because he has bigger fish to fry and was about to be married. I hate how the media just dropped the story and still put her on TV like nothing happened. To me that's very telling on the shyt the be pushing through the media. They don't care about an innocent black man going down (a successful one at that) as long as it furthers their narrative. I wish more people peep game.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
A lot of brehs already know about dude but here is a great interview with him.

He talks about interviewing for the Rhodes Scholarship then going to play a football game at FSU the same day. :wow:

He is hella articulate. Black excellence . :wow:

This don't give you some motivation idk what will.

Nice.