Myrons Gaines Gets Grilled on Standout TV

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Andrew Tate & Castillo are the best episodes. Chan's beauty is her power once that is ignored she is lost, she needs better counter arguments.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli.com

Where stupid nikkas hate something they make daily post about it increasing the reach and ad revenue for the thing they so call hate.

Stupid nikkas ENT
:mjlol:

Breh it makes no sense at all, I see it all the time on the net and then people wonder why the thing they hate keeps getting bigger :snoop:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They're both lames, but there was logic to his points.

This dude just need to move to Saudi Arabia already, but ironically any father who found out who he was would kill him immediately. They would never let their daughters be anywhere near a man who had been dogging women out for years like that. He would be treated as a heathen. There's a guy who was just like him named Roosh V. He was all Red pill alpha male until it was time to get married.

He had all the skills to get hoes, but none of the skills to actually build a relationship with a woman who has values and her own code of ethics and honor. He realized that he played himself and that the kind of women he wants don't want him. That's what's next for this dude unless he somehow finds a way to scrub every piece of evidence that he was ever on that hookup lifestyle and can lie about being a chaste high value Muslim. But of course he can't, because all this Red pill shyt is what has been paying his bills. He's trapped and that hairline is telling him he needs to make a choice and make it fast.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These guys are such Cornballs. I'm not a hater but the fact they have 1 million subscribers is just insane to me:mindblown:

But I guess their show is basically reality TV/Jerry springer for the new digital youtube age.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Breh it makes no sense at all, I see it all the time on the net and then people wonder why the thing they hate keeps getting bigger :snoop:
these nikkas are idiots man lmfao.

All engagement is good engagement and these dumb fukks flood TLR with shyt theh allegedly hate. At this point they gotta be part of the marketing teams other wise these might be the biggest idiots i’ve ever seen.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
He a corny version of Andrew tate

If you notice I think he got better on their podcast after having Tate on there so much and especially after the episode after they went over there and hung out with the Tate bros. He basically took notes on their style and swag and slightly morphed into a generic version.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these nikkas are idiots man lmfao.

All engagement is good engagement and these dumb fukks flood TLR with shyt theh allegedly hate. At this point they gotta be part of the marketing teams other wise these might be the biggest idiots i’ve ever seen.

shyt between this and glorilla it does seem like some street teams are posting on the board.