Mysonne Questions "Check In" Practice

Daps
LA nikkas start using their inside voice when Mexicans come around.
Or starts acting like this

Thorny-Required-Diplodocus-size-restricted.gif

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
1st neither of those two on the bottom are black

2nd this dude stays trying to be an activist and peacemaker all while bragging about his drug dealing past, getting locked up, not snitching and "street life" in general :mjlol:

Typical response when black on black crime is brought up. Deflection :francis:

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Valid points. It’s just laughable to me that when Pop Smoke and PNB got killed people were on SM and other outlets saying they didn’t check in.

Facts. PNB was getting food in a historically black restaurant and mfers acting like you shouldn’t be able to do that freely.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I bet he knows a few dudes that non ny people " check in" with before they come to the city so he should step to them and ask them

If them non black dudes are always online showing money and jewelry or in public with it on then they will get got too....I hate when nikkas play dumb and act like black folks only do their own people. If you did some dirt before then you know white boys are easy licks and hitting licks in the higher income areas is easier since they don't lock doors.

Robbery has been going on since the beginning of time and isn't leaving

Get body guards or talk to a local so when people see you with them you will get spared or if you get robbed you get your shyt back