Mysterious Deaths of 8 or more bankers in less than 6 months

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:. Yes the worked hard under cac privilege.
jewish privilege.

i bet you the cacs dying aren't jewish. when they're about to speak and they get killed.

all the way back to the early days of credit and religion, christians and muslims never agreed with the jewish way of loaning money. so when talkin cacs be clear to seperate jewish devils from christians.

zionists always ruled christians.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fatal finance? Bankers in Netherlands, Liechtenstein found dead

Published time: April 09, 2014 11:28
abn-amro-bank.si.jpg

A former executive of the Dutch bank ABN AMRO has committed suicide after killing his wife and daughter, and the head of Liechtenstein's Bank Frick has been found shot dead in a car park. The suspect in the Frick shooting had a grudge against the bank.

http://rt.com/business/liechtenstein-bank-chief-dead-341/

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling i know who's killing these people so secretly....... :patrice:
i think the banksters got these niccas all phone tapped and under nsa surveillance and when the time is right just killing them.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Conspiracy or not.... I just want to know if this will affect my paper in anyway.

All I see so far is random rich cac dying... I'm not shedding tears just yet over that.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Conspiracy or not.... I just want to know if this will affect my paper in anyway.

All I see so far is random rich cac dying... I'm not shedding tears just yet over that.
they just dont suicide people for nothing....looks like internal cleanup but why is the question? whats coming down the pike that these people needed to be silenced.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
they just dont suicide people for nothing....looks like internal cleanup but why is the question? whats coming down the pike that these people needed to be silenced.
Yeah I already know how the 'suicide' thing works. That shyt happens all the time, and your tinfoil if you even bring it up. Plus we have posters who work for leading organizations that are ready to clown anyone speaking on it....because they can't see past their own cognitive perceptions and realities.

So I ignore that part of it..

Plus it's cac dying and I don't have enough luxuries in my life to worry about CAC deaths at this moment.

So I'm just wondering.....
are the covering up some scandalous fukk shyt that is fukked up...... but wont affect me really?

Or is it something that will affect American financial stability and it's citizens (and also it's black/african residents)

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I already know how the 'suicide' thing works. That shyt happens all the time, and your tinfoil if you even bring it up. Plus we have posters who work for leading organizations that are ready to clown anyone speaking on it....because they can't see past their own cognitive perceptions and realities.

So I ignore that part of it..
Plus it's cac dying and I don't have enough luxuries in my life to worry about CAC deaths at this moment.

So I'm just wondering.....
are the covering up some scandalous fukk shyt that is fukked up...... but wont affect me really?

Or is it something that will affect American financial stability and it's citizens (and also it's black/african residents)
this type of thinking is a problem where you think cacs dying is none of your concern. but everyone thinks that way cacs not giving a sh1t about niccas dyin. but they time it catches up with you 'someone else won't be giving a fuq either'. and when it catches up with them no one'll give a sh1t. the end result is the little guys.

cacs should and must worry about everyone dying. niccas should too. as long as we stay divided we all lose. i care about everyone. i justdont give a sh1t about zionist jews :stopitslime::yeshrug:. who are the ones hiding behind these corporations fuqqin sh1t up.

all these 'gentiles' dying where set up to be slaves in those corporations and this is the usual illuminati sacrifice to get rid of them. that applies to all these toms defending this sh1t. their time will come too.