Mystikal arrested for First-Degree Rape. Yes, AGAIN (Update: Officially indicted for 1st Degree rape and faces mandatory life sentence)

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Happens all the time. Its people in Fulton County jail in Atlanta that been there 10 years awaiting trial.
Same shyt goes on in Cook County Jail here in Chicago :francis:

If the self-proclaimed “p*ssy Crook” gets off the hook, then his ass better take it to heart, and book to another city with a fresh start, because him getting arrested for Anything isn’t a good look after serving time for a crime where a self-professed dime got their coochie took :beli:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Not that I ever stopped listening to Mystikal. But I was giving him the R.Kelly treatment. I was still bumping his music while turning the other cheek to the allegations.

Now that Mystikal might be innocent, imma go bump some Unpredictable in the whip with my dicc in my hand :unimpressed:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
If this is true, women that falsely accuse men of rape need to face the same penalty the man would get if they were convicted.
This will never happen and I honestly don't think it should.

A wealthy white man could rape you, get better lawyers, then you go to jail for reporting it. Na not with our legal system.

Just watch who you you lay with.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
He probably raped the bear too
full
Got almighty fukkin dammit! :mjlol: