Mystikal arrested for First-Degree Rape. Yes, AGAIN (Update: Officially indicted for 1st Degree rape and faces mandatory life sentence)

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Yeah before I saw a special breaking this case down I thought he was a filthy, r8ping, pervert. But after seeing the documentary I see that he has a drug and mental health problem.

I don't think he raped THIS woman. If I remember correctly he was doing shyt like preaching to her to change her evil ways. And she was one of his old girlfriends or baby momma even.

LevelUp

๐Ÿงž๐Ÿช” ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ ๐Ÿงž๐Ÿช”
Daps
Any actual evidence any of this is true? It just some words saying evidence is being withheld and she wrongfully convicted someone else. I'm sorry but I need to see something more than this post at this point.
Nope but given this is a credible page it's more than likely coming

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
How many falsely accused in Louisiana. I may be reaching, but seems like a large amount of shyt like this happens there ?
Louisiana gotta be the worst state for a brother to catch a charge in. The penal system still treat nikkas like it's 1858 out there