N.O. Breh stands up to cacs on his block. White chick shows her cheeks.

Daps
When I was in federal prison. I had a white guy early in the first month diagnostic reception prison tell me why he refuses to cell up with a black man “all they talk about it white p*ssy 24/7, it’s every conversation with black men”. At the time I was like I don’t talk about white p*ssy. I thought what group of black men talk about it all day? After joining the coli I understand his frustration, you dudes are obsessed.
Edit: I popped shyt and apologize. We all have our own experiences.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
78206475-36-A5-43-A2-A751-8-F1-D43-A2-D3-BD.jpg

He should’ve toot it and boot it.

Damn :ehh:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
When I was in federal prison. I had a white guy early in the first month diagnostic reception prison tell me why he refuses to cell up with a black man “all they talk about it white p*ssy 24/7, it’s every conversation with black men”. At the time I was like I don’t talk about white p*ssy. I thought what group of black men talk about it all day? After joining the coli I understand his frustration, you dudes are obsessed.
You came in here and looked at the ass before you typed all that breh :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
sex
shutcho fakkitass up

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

shutcho fakkitass up
:dead: :dead: