N.O.R.E. Interview at The Breakfast Club (5/6/2015)

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
N.O.R.E.

nikkas On the Run EATIN

nore-fat.jpg
This nikkas weight stay fluctuating :russ:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
N.O.R.E.a funny dude crazy thing about N.O.R.E. he tell all these crazy ass stories and you know they true cause no one ever refutes his claims..Has he ever been on the Snoop joint?

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
lol wrongerer, Nore's interviews are always great, the shyt about the dj was wild, whole thing was entertaining

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Watching this, I get such a great feeling of my love for hip hop and all the music I grew up on, not only does it remind me, and refresh my memories, there's something meaingful about even a hilarious Nore interview with the Breakfast Club, if you had that first NORE joint, or listened to 'N.O.R.E' and 'Superthug' when you were 13, just trying to get a grasp on what he was saying, if you remember copping that Melvyn Flnyt album, and how ILL 'Oh No' was at the time, i remember little middle school field trips, discman out on the bus, listening to 'Oh No', 'Play That shyt', 'Blood Money 2' 'Sometimes' all that, one of the only kids with a cd case full of eastcoast shyt....Tracks like 'Yall Don't Wanna' and 'Queens' in early 2000, I didn't even fukk with 'The War Report' until I was older....That first Violator album, 'Grimy' and all the ones after.....'Love Ya Moms' from his Def Jam debut was my track, that song will get me in the right moment.....Dude had his moments of utter bullshyt, but he's a unique artist from the 90's generation. 'Nore....you my man and I love you, but step your rap game up' :dead: there will never be anyone like Nas....or Nore for that matter.

NORE is a hilarious, authentic, just one of those larger then life personalties, you can tell he's humble and grateful for where he is...can't do anything but salute him, Nas and all the greats from that era....

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Has NORE released a book? I know it didn't wanna dry snitch because he shyt on P for doing his book, but this nikka got stories for days.

At least sell some for a TV or Movie, and just play it off as fiction.