Najee Harris the new Struggle Cuts

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
I will say that since I said this Najee has played much simpler. Instead of thinking he is a speed back he is simply lining up and hitting people in the mouth. Nothing fancy. Just one cut and go. He has been running hard as hell these last 3 games
He actually thought he was Le'Veon Bell. Tried to play just like him

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
Problem was always with the QB.

With KP and Mitch- teams just stacked the box. And the only running room was out to the sides, which requires speed, hence why Jaylen was outperforming.

But now that you have Mason slanging that rock, holes have opened up and Najee's style of running is allowed to flourish.

Hamsterdam921

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say that since I said this Najee has played much simpler. Instead of thinking he is a speed back he is simply lining up and hitting people in the mouth. Nothing fancy. Just one cut and go. He has been running hard as hell these last 3 games
Eddie George had to tell Derrick Henry the same back in 2018 :why:

Like breh put your foot in the ground and impose your will on the defense

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It is the Mike tomczakdisappointed. Years.

All over again.

Now we in the offs with three practice team.

Hope they continue to play up.

Maybe we get a miracle injury season for us to win some rounds is hopeful as a Fan. Yet come draft day. It is gonna be more tomczak year middle of the road playoff appearances and squeeze victories during rhe rego season sameness and mo superbowl win.

Art Barr