Name a coach -past or present, college or pros- that you've lowkey always wanted to give the beats

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Mike Leach deserves a nice ass kicking.
So does fatboy Mark Mangino.
Steve Spurrier was always a smug sonofabytch.
I'd love to wipe that smirk off Dan Mullen's face.
Tommy Tuberville could get 2-pieced.
I'd roundhouse kick old ass Lou Holtz.
Bret Bielama could get these hands too
Would be great to see Greg Schiano catch the beats too

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even know him but the bengals had a coach named dave Shula I legit think he only had the job because of his father dude was horrible at everything and had a condescending as attitude and didn’t do shyt for the community and had no intent on doing so.

I just realized some shyt our owner actually sticks to coaches instead of replacing them. That’s a gift and a curse because when shyt is bad he will
Keep people around.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
coach_del_harris.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I hated this man about as much as anyone could hate a coach, ever:

charlieweisisfat.jpg

He took Tyrone Willingham's job before Tyrone was even given a chance to play his own guys, got gifted an easy-ass schedule with Tyrone's best recruits and was declared a genius for it with all the racist a$$hole Notre Dame fans going crazy over him, ended up crashing WORSE than Tyrone once he had to play guys he developed on his own, was still given 2 extra years to prove himself that Tyrone wasn't, and they still treat him as a better coach than Tyrone even though he finished with a worse record against far worse competition.

I used to make sportswriters who loved Weis so angry that I had actual email flame wars with them. I'm talking a nationally known guy in one case. I hope he realized he was a fukking racist eventually and cries himself to sleep about it. :pacspit:

Edit: Yo, I just did an email search and my email war over Weis with one particularly obnoxious writer spans the entire period from 2005-2010. :dead:

Last edited: