Name a L you took but bounced back from

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
built up a 30+k bank account, bought a new crib and jeep in october 2008. wifey lost her job in december 2008. i was like :manny: fukk it. i still have my job and we have a nice savings. but we were a 2 income household. started chipping away at the savings account. by december of 2009, i was like :merchant: we are gonna run outta money soon if wifey doesn't get a job. in april of 2010 i lost my job (wifey still wasn't working). by june 2010, i had no money and my shyt started getting repo'd. car went first, and then my house :sadcam: had to move in with my parents. 2 weeks after we moved in at my parents house, my wife found a job. then a month later, i found a job. we saved our money up, and in feb 2011, we moved into the house that we have now (leased). the very next month, i lost my new job :why:. started unemployement, and thought we would have to move out of this lease house and back with my parents again :snoop: then in june 2011, i started here at the hospital. it's been raining cash ever since. not only do i make/have more money now than i have EVER touched in my life, the job has endless opportunities for advancement (and more $$$$). so i bounced back like a BOSS.

now let's see how i bounce back from this pending divorce....:sadbron:

you gtting divorced??:krs:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Posted this in the real life ether thread:

got scammed out of $45 for a cap back in mid-2009

thought he was legit since he did business with my brother. my dumb ass waited past 3 months to file a dispute :facepalm: I kept PMing him, "hey, where's my hat" "that's fukked up" etc. but all my PMs went unanswered

fast forward to late 2010

saw dude posted a "Want To Buy" thread, he was willing to drop $100 on a snapback :shaq:

now, I didn't have that specific hat, so I found a tagged photo of it & edited it with Paintbrush using an alias s/n on the tag :laugh: made it look legit & this dummy offered me $85 since the WTB thread was a few weeks old & he didn't have that much on him anymore. I said sure why not

as soon as I get the money, I went to USPS & shipped out his item with a tracking #. when he opened the box, much to his surprise, he found an old ass Brewers trucker instead :lolbron: he was CONFIDENT that Paypal would side in his favor since he sent the payment with the 4%, but he was wrong, I won the case & the money was mine. he gets FURIOUS, posting my personal info online, posting a pic of my brother, trying to find my FB. I told him he should've just sent the hat or a refund & none of this shyt would have went down. this :cac: said he'd come down with goons, but of course he was bluffing. he actually emailed me "fukk you" earlier this year, I just replied to him with a :smile: I waited patiently like Sting in the rafters for a year and half, it wasn't about the money at that point, it was the fact that I got got, & I needed to get payback

revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin p*ssy :pachaha:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Posted this in the real life ether thread:

got scammed out of $45 for a cap back in mid-2009

thought he was legit since he did business with my brother. my dumb ass waited past 3 months to file a dispute :facepalm: I kept PMing him, "hey, where's my hat" "that's fukked up" etc. but all my PMs went unanswered

fast forward to late 2010

saw dude posted a "Want To Buy" thread, he was willing to drop $100 on a snapback :shaq:

now, I didn't have that specific hat, so I found a tagged photo of it & edited it with Paintbrush using an alias s/n on the tag :laugh: made it look legit & this dummy offered me $85 since the WTB thread was a few weeks old & he didn't have that much on him anymore. I said sure why not

as soon as I get the money, I went to USPS & shipped out his item with a tracking #. when he opened the box, much to his surprise, he found an old ass Brewers trucker instead :lolbron: he was CONFIDENT that Paypal would side in his favor since he sent the payment with the 4%, but he was wrong, I won the case & the money was mine. he gets FURIOUS, posting my personal info online, posting a pic of my brother, trying to find my FB. I told him he should've just sent the hat or a refund & none of this shyt would have went down. this :cac: said he'd come down with goons, but of course he was bluffing. he actually emailed me "fukk you" earlier this year, I just replied to him with a :smile: I waited patiently like Sting in the rafters for a year and half, it wasn't about the money at that point, it was the fact that I got got, & I needed to get payback

revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin p*ssy :pachaha:

:russ:

Good shyt breh.