Name a time you got played... bad....

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Late teens. Loaned a lot girls' money in the hopes of getting friendship or maybe even more. Nothing ever came from it and in some cases, I got ghosted. I'm glad I knocked that simp shyt out of me by the time I was in my twenties.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I gave a bytch a $140 to pay her babysitter and to buy stuff for her kids so she can come over to my house for a few days and the bytch didn't even show up.

And this same stupid bytch still wonder why I don't trust her at all now :what:

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This next installment on how I got played, cost me a lot of money. In 2003 I met this bad bish from Ontario, Canada. She was at a mall here in Ohio. She had come here for a wedding. She went back to Toronto the next day, but we kept in touch. After about a month, in the middle of a crazy snow storm, she arrives at my house. She drove 5 1/2 hours through a damn blizzard for me. She got out of her car brushed the snow off herself, and was damn near glowing. She was absolutely beautiful, 5'1 115lbs, short, sweet, and petite. That first night she asked if i minded if she changed into her night clothes. She took off her pants to reveal some booty shorts, then took her bra off, and then I sprung into action. We went for 3 rounds, woke up in the morning, and went for round #4. For the next 3 days we kicked it, then she had to return home for school/work, and I was IN LOVE!! We were together for 1 1/2 years. We broke up because at the time, neither of us could move, and her family/friends hated me (they didn't want her to have anything nice). We met up on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls a year later (she let me smash in the park under a picnic blanket).

Over the next 5 years, she would email me, she got married, had 3 kids, bought a house, and life was great for her. Then we lost contact. Years go by, it's now Oct 2017, I'm into crypto currency, I had bought a computer strictly for my crypto, I called it the crypto computer. and my ex emails me. She tells me that she never stopped loving me, and she had gotten a separation. We facetimed, and talked frequently. Turned out that all kids were delivered by C-section, and her body was no longer a 10, but now a solid 8. After about a month we linked up on Canadas side of Niagara Falls (just like old times, because the US side ain't chit). She and I kicked it for about 6hrs, we picked up where we left off in 2005. She had to go pick up the kiddos. Within 2 months she moved, I met the kids, they loved me, and I loved them. The kids father refused to pay any child support, and vamped out of there lives completely. I still worked 7am-7pm 3 days a week, but started working until 10pm, and I picked up a 4th day. I would spend all of my free time in Canada for the next 2 years. I stopped paying attention to my crypto, because I was so busy, and all my money was being spent elsewhere. Once again I filled the fridge, and covered half the bills, and of course birthdays, X-mas, amusement parks were on me. I was going to move there, but the paperwork aspect was a lot, and between my job, constantly driving, and living between two houses, my mind was always racing. My brother passed from an asthma attack 1/29/20, then covid hit, and the borders closed.

After my brother passed, I went through a WILD depression, chit, I'm still depressed. That April after I felt her being more and more distant, I asked her to marry me, then I'd be allowed to cross the border, but she said not right now. She'd have the kids facetime me less and less, then In June she broke up with me. Bish kicked me while I was down, at the lowest point in my life. Honestly, I think I loved Canada more than her. Towards the end of 2020, my boy hit me up and told me to look back into Crypto, and that everything was beginning to move upwards. I had crypto on 5 different exchanges. I also started to do research in Jan 2021. I was able to get back into 2 exchanges, a 3rd exchange continues to lock me out (I don't have the seed phrases), and the 4th, and 5th exchanges shut down. I spent thousands on my ex and her kids, over those two years instead of staying on my crypto grind. I know for certain I would have made at least 300k-500k had I not dealt with her.

Side note: I saw on my exes Instagram that she had a new man within 2 weeks after we broke up, calling his azz "king". About a month after that they broke up, and she got a new "king".

This bish really hurt my pockets more than my feelings, but this time my theory was solidified that, "These single mothers aren't out here looking for love, they're looking for help"
I no longer have an S on my chest, I finally learned the hard way. I did it so ya'll don't have to.
Damn this shyt hurt my feelings. Stay up fam :mjcry: