Name movies you think are perfect. like not another thing you could have done..

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I remeber hearing about Back to the future been taught in film schools as having a perfect script.

Im not expert but i tend to agree. My only negative about the film is that it isnt longer. I mean combining it with BTF2, that would be dope. I consider BTF2 the superior movie though.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I remeber hearing about Back to the future been taught in film schools as having a perfect script.

Im not expert but i tend to agree. My only negative about the film is that it isnt longer. I mean combining it with BTF2, that would be dope. I consider BTF2 the superior movie though.
BTTF is a perfect script. Original and fun.

Part 2 for me is a let down and even watching it today it just doesn't entertain me like part 1. Part 2 is a remake of part 1 with a worse script.

Part 3 was never my cup of tea but the original is pretty much a perfect movie.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Perfect movies to me are

The Princess Bride
Goodfellas
The Five Heartbeats
Mean Girls
Aliens
Nightmare 3
Pirates of the Caribbean
BTTF 1
Die Hard with a Vengeance
Sleepy Hollow

Consistency in tone, whether one specific, or a hodgepodge, great pace, great dialog, great characters, good acting..

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

Back to the Future was much better. Part 2 was good, plus it really tried to show the future. Even though it was kinda cheesy.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
That’s kind of why most of us haven’t too often been rehashing some of the same ones.

I could’ve said BTTF, Aliens, Empire Strikes Back or etc.

But I appreciate the fact we trynna keep it broad and fresh
Not a movie but a miniseries. I thought The Stand was very well done. I'm a huge fan of the book, which was super long, so of course the series still couldn't fit in everything, but there isn't anything I would changed. Cast was fantastic. And while the effects weren't great then they don't really detract either.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I wouldn't change anything from Jurassic Park
Great film but the entire reason the park shutdown was dumb, you mean to tell me ONE man can ruin the entire security of the Park from his station. That always struck me as Independence day computer virus level stupid. They could have said The incoming storm was super powerful that would have been more believable