Name one thing ur dad taught u

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
he taught me great hand-eye coordination skills
taught me how to be successful, even without higher education (i still ended up going to college but he didnt and did really well)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
My father always told me to wisen up son
Cause if you hang with 9 broke friends... your bound to be the 10th one :wow:

Nah that was PMD. But my dad taught me how to move around white people. How to avoid the police while driving black. And if you are pulled over for some bullshyt don’t fight the law on the side of the road. You will get killed. Go to jail and Fight them in court later.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
How to be a better Father.
By following his shyte example and vowing never to do the same, arrogant bullshyt to my seed lest they grow up to resent you like I do with him now.:beli:

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
How to catch wasps in bottles
How to understand football

He's taught me more useful things but these are my favorite memories. He used to do the crocodile hunter voice when he snuck up on bees and shyt lol

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
To always be honest and stand for the truth. No matter how uncomfortable it sounds. No matter who stands with you or against you. No matter if they hate or love U for it.

And to never be defeated. This life is amazing. My father has an indomitable spirit. He maintains his joy in the face of true circumstances and loves life with every part of himself. I haven't met a man with as much courage.

He taught me that love and truth are the same things and it takes courage to live in both. That's why I abhor cowards. He laughs in the face of despair daily. If I grow up to be a fraction of the person my dad is, then I'll be better than the majority of people in this world.
:mjcry: I'd die for my dad.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Swing first.

If u goin 2 get into a fight, or even a slight hint of it. Swing 1st. Person who swings and lands 1st usually wins da fight. Don't wait for nxt dude to hit u wit a cheap shot n drop u.

Also if ur in a real fight. No such thing as a cheap shot. There's only da winner n loser of a fight. When 20 nikkas jump on u and start stomping no1 cares if it's fair or not when ur ass is Goin 2 hospital knocked out.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
How not to be a dummy. Nobody respects a damn dummy, especially not a black dummy, so don't be one :ufdup: