Namibian Whites Shocked And Bemused That Native Black Want Their Land Back

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When cacs still control the land and its resources, you are losing and will continue to lose. That's why Black people in South Africa feel like they lost post-Apartheid. At least Zimbabweans, though poor, control the foundations for a black-run economy.

I don’t entirely disagree. There’s fortunately light at the end of the tunnel unlike in South Africa, where they’re eternally damned to second class status (Native Americans of Africa). The problem is Emmerson Mnangagwa is a corrupt puppet of foreign interests like most African governments. Like the majority of scumbag African leaders he likes his country poor, destabilized and open to foreign exploitation. Zimbabwe under ZANU-PF will never prosper. They need to be putsched and purged.

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Coli c00ns.love to cape for Germany
Muthafukkas are refusing to apologize to what they did in Namibia
And that was before Hitler did his thang

Congolese need to get an apology and reparations from Belgians too

Germany, Portugal and Belgium are three countries I will never visit

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
This is true but he's cutting off the resources they used to steal and its hurting them economically. The root of the problem is that African Leaders need to get on code. The government my not directly kick them out, that's what Black Operations are for.

The moment breh cut off France, his economy sky rocketed and his GDP became the 4th fastest in the world.

F35l_lNXQAAD041.jpg:large

mykey

Superstar
Daps
I think they have a long term plan to form a country with Niger and Mali, then eventually join BRICS. Once they dump the CFA Franc and establish trading partnerships with non-Western aligned countries, they should see massive growth.
Pay attention to the list below.

Niger and Burkina Faso were some of the fastest growing economies in the world in 2023.. AFTER kicking the French parasites away from their countries.

Fastest-Growing-Economies_Oct-20.jpg

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hear you loud and clear breh, but you need to hear me out as well.
We can no longer allow ourselves to be dominated against in our own home in the interest of "good relations" with rich Europe.
Africa has to now be wholly secured for African children's future.

I don't have a problem with Europe expelling Africans and saying they're full or hate the sight of Blacks..it's their home, they decide what's best for themselves.
But understand, we also reserve the right and are not European subjects or property.
We can all fukk off back to where we came from.
Africans don't benefit shyt from having European settlers in Africa, so we have no need for them just as they have no need for us in Europe.
We will be just fine when they're gone.

Don’t misunderstand me breh :whoa:, I don’t want ANY relationship with Europe ultimately. I literally want all NATO and NATO adjacent Euros to close their embassies and fukk off PERMANENTLY. Literally I don’t care what happens to them if Africa becomes independent; we don’t need cacs (never did) since their wealth is built off of us and/or can be replaced by us. I’m just saying, getting reckless and breaking laws gets us nowhere and writing racially motivated government policies that openly discriminate whites will end in disaster and acute failure. I feel you, but the process is too based on emotion not long term strategy.

Get economically independent first (no IMF loans, not tethered to any Western economy, own currency, full manufacturing of your own resources, credible trading partners on the continent and throughout the Global South), then you can set the terms of whatever you want within your country on your own terms. The Chinese government domestically can get away with any form of discrimination or state violence they want because they worked towards de facto independence after decades of carefully building towards that. Cacs (CIA) hire local Black assassins to take out any African they don’t like because they can. We’re not at a point where we can operate like China. We have no nukes and lack the capital + military might to deter them.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The collective West (European Union, North America, Australia) will destroy your economy with sanctions and plunge the country into insurmountable disaster if you try anything like that (see Zimbabwe). Global hegemony/white supremacy works against any and all forms of Black or Indigenous autonomy. Most African leaders are Western plants, so they will ignore or support Western imposed sanctions.
Zimbabwe had a good idea but a terrible implementation. It's why those sanctions worked in the 1st place.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The moment breh cut off France, his economy sky rocketed and his GDP became the 4th fastest in the world.

F35l_lNXQAAD041.jpg:large

Burkina Faso is closely aligned with Russia (demonstrably a friend to Africa) who supply arms to them and provide very useful intelligence. Burkina Faso is also allied with Mali and Niger who are moving similarly. They planned correctly.

Also, the French who were in the Sahel countries were not citizens, they were foreign soldiers. The French scum’s excuse for being stationed in the Sahel was to “fight terrorism” (a lie of course since France installed the terrorists to justify their presence). The AES countries simply said we don’t want or need your “help”, which France cannot really challenge or say anything to. It’s a very different situation than Namibia where those cacs unfortunately legally own that massive 60% of land.

Last edited:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
The collective West (European Union, North America, Australia) will destroy your economy with sanctions and plunge the country into insurmountable disaster if you try anything like that (see Zimbabwe). Global hegemony/white supremacy works against any and all forms of Black or Indigenous autonomy. Most African leaders are Western plants, so they will ignore or support Western imposed sanctions.
So that's it then? Are black men truly that helpless? Israel is take land but we can't?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pay attention to the list below.

Niger and Burkina Faso were some of the fastest growing economies in the world in 2023.. AFTER kicking the French parasites away from their countries.

Fastest-Growing-Economies_Oct-20.jpg

It’s beautiful to witness.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Burkina Faso is closely aligned with Russia (demonstrably a friend to Africa) who supply arms to them and provide very useful intelligence. Burkina Faso is also allied with Mali and Niger who are moving similarly. They planned correctly.

Also, the French who were in the Sahel countries were not citizens, they were foreign soldiers. The French scum’s excuse for being sanctioned in the Sahel was to “fight terrorism” (a lie of course since France installed the terrorists to justify their presence). The AES countries simply said we don’t want or need your “help”, which France cannot really challenge or say anything to. It’s a very different situation than Namibia where those cacs unfortunately legally own that massive 60% of land.

The Nazis in Namibia arrived due to Nazism and genocide, they have no legal, historic or ethical rights there.

The Namibians have been amping up anti German talk for a couple decades now, because I remember the previous president going at them too.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So that's it then? Are black men truly that helpless? Israel is take land but we can't?

That’s the current set up by design. We must DISMANTLE this despicable apparatus, but the execution has to be meticulous and smart.

Israel is just a white U.S. colony in the Middle East; basically not even a real country. Cacs ultimately want the Palestinians wiped out, or moved out, it’s an open secret. Obviously, they would resist Africans doing this to whites.

You have to play the long game like China did. Build your own manufacturing infrastructure, reject foreign aid/debt trap loans like the IMF and World Bank and BUILD NUKES. When you have everything they need and require nothing they have, you go right on ahead and deport all cacs.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Nazis in Namibia arrived due to Nazism and genocide, they have no legal, historic or ethical rights there.

The Namibians have been amping up anti German talk for a couple decades now, because I remember the previous president going at them too.
I definitely agree with you breh, but execution matters. Sankara did everything right, but he couldn’t protect himself from an assassination because he didn’t have the protections in place first. Gaddafi was a sitting duck once he denuclearized. Get capital and military power first.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I definitely agree with you breh, but execution matters. Sankara did everything right, but he couldn’t protect himself from an assassination because he didn’t have the protections in place first. Gaddafi was a sitting duck once he denuclearized. Get capital and military power first.

The Frogs assassinated Togo's first President because he wasnt with the pro European at your own peoples expense bullshyt policy of Europe.
He was the first of several regional leaders to mysteriously die because he opposed France.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Frogs assassinated Togo's first President because he wasnt with the pro European at your own peoples expense bullshyt policy of Europe.
He was the first of several regional leaders to mysteriously die because he opposed France.

Disgusting stuff. France has killed 22 of our leaders :scust:.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Disgusting stuff. France has killed 22 of our leaders :scust:.

The whole entire African continent has to cut them loose now..an injury to one, must now be an injury to all. I absolutely hate them.

We cannot have a current situation where America/Europe has imposed sanctions against 20% of African nations and we just sit there like kids. At that rate of sanctioning clearly we cannot live or work together and agree on very little. Our general interests do not overlap with theirs, so why even bother maintaining useless relations with the West??