Nancy Pelosi Says FBI Should Investigate Ceasefire Protestors Because They May Be Putin Puppets.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
BlueAnon :mjlol:

If you criticize Biden or any of our policies you're a Russian puppet!!! :damn:

Don't like Hillary Clinton? RUSSIAN PUPPET!!! :damn:

Democrats try their best to lose by pushing away their base while Republicans openly embrace their base.

Let's not forget how Pelosi supported a corrupt anti-abortion Democrat

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
"For them to call for a ceasefire, it's Mr. Putin's message. Mr putins message. Make no mistake, this is directly connected to what he would like to see...I think some of these protesters are spontaneous and organic and sincere. Some I think are connected to Russia...I think some financing should be investigated and I want to ask the FBI to investigate"

These people are not living in reality.
She needs to go smh, not that it's much of a surprise but still she needs to go.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
That’s her parties base out there :what:
They don't want to actually engage with the fact that they're actively ignoring their electorate because it's bad for them personally if they actually do what people want them to do.

Republicans want to destroy the remaining protective institutions and all the Democrat leadership has as a counter offer is maintenance of the status quo. They're benefiting from the status quo so they don't want to do shyt like cutting oil and gas subsidies, raising the marginal tax rate, raising inheritance tax and taxing non profits with assets of above a certain dollar value. They don't want to tax private equity firms or move to break them up either. They don't want to stop spending tax dollars to keep Israel armed.

All of the actions people want them to undertake will tank their portfolios and sabotage their opportunity to retire and sit on the board of a megacorp and collect cash to do nothing. Doing their job would actually fukk up their money so they'll rather sit here and blame literally anyone other than themselves for the choices they're making.

This shyt is embarrassing. Its a waste of time to think these clowns are actually going to do anything. We need more grassroots movements and individuals to start taking things into their own hands. We need more unions out here to force these businesses to pay workers more so we have more leverage over the direction of the economy. It's obvious that's what Republicans and democrats care about the most, and right now it's in the control of billionaire share holders instead of the people who make it possible for these companies to even exist(the people doing the actual work). If we have control of the economy, these morons will actually have to care what voters think.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This was the playbook when they claimed anyone criticizing Hillary was a Russian puppet. You can argue Tulsi Gabbard made that pivot after the DNC basically ostracized her but I don't think that many voters actually cared about her. You basically can't criticize anything Dems do without being labeled a Trump supporter or Russian puppet :dead:. I don't think it's a smart strategy given all the issues people are having with the party right now

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This was the playbook when they claimed anyone criticizing Hillary was a Russian puppet. You can argue Tulsi Gabbard made that pivot after the DNC basically ostracized her but I don't think that many voters actually cared about her. You basically can't criticize anything Dems do without being labeled a Trump supporter or Russian puppet :dead:. I don't think it's a smart strategy given all the issues people are having with the party right now

First she said Russia then she switched up and said china?!? Yooo which one is it fam????:mjgrin::dead:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
She’s not wrong… Putin is KGB.. he would use any hot button political situation to drive a wedge into American citizens

Remember the kgb was throwing propaganda support behind the civil rights movement
Yes we must support the bombing of children & babies because us stopping is exactly what Putin wants!!