Naomi Osaka cries after spectator tells her she sucks

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That documentary about her on HBO was so good :ohlawd:

I think she started having issues when Kobe died and all the BLM/George Floyd stuff was going on.

I feel like she lost her passion for tennis and accomplished way to much to early and thinks she didn’t deserve it

she probably doesn’t even think she’s good enough anymore and so she plays like it :manny:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
She just is a mentally weak person hoping on mental illness trends as cover for her failure to lock in and focus.

The fact that for her weakness she is propped up by advertisers means she leans into it more and embraces being a tragic victim, in her own mind, instead of trying to mentally harden herself and fight through issues shows how pathetic she is becoming.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I do know that tennis spectators do not heckle like in basketball or football. We all know how quiet those matches are.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to a tennis match one time in my life (probably 15 years back, a Serena match because my girl at the time wanted to go so badly), and I remember them being really big on spectators not making a lot of noise or saying stuff during the match, like golf almost.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
OP the glory hole fakkit never forget..carry on
giphy.gif

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

I saw this too. See, that's that bullshyt. People using mental health as a shield and accepting the love and sympathy without putting in the work. After how this saga has played out since last year, it's staggering and inexcusable that she's just now getting therapy. And I say that as someone who is a big fan of Naomi.