Napoleon is probably a Republican Agent

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
So let me get this clear: in your eyes black people having resources, safety, liberties, and freedoms under the law can take a back seat to your fear of gay men, acceptance of diversity in America outside of "black men," womens rights, and a woman's access to an abortion? You find it difficult to enjoy safety, resources, and freedom under the government, if it means other people get to be free to? A woman being granted the personal freedom and choice to abort an unplanned pregnancy is as compromising to you as living in a white power, pro-cop, MAGA fascist state?

Breh, spare us the pseudo militant intellect about "the black family." Vote Republican and just get it over with. You clearly don't value resources, freedom, protection, and liberty under this government at all if a bunch of shallow sensationalized GOP/One America News propaganda about Democrats trying to indoctrinate children into "becoming homosexuals" is all it takes for you to consider giving it all up. People like you who don't pay attention and allow themselves to get caught up in ridiculous, sensationalized, bigoted wedge issues that has nothing to do with actual government are exactly why this country is heading down the drain. The fact you believe Democrat politicians are trying to push a "gay agenda" on "kids" shows me you're another hard-right GOP propaganda TLR agent pretending to be critical of both sides.

Conservatism is the ideology of the uneducated, the short cited, and the aspiring fascist who is ignorant of history and believes he alone can build a sustainable "ideal" society off of religious fundamentalism, control, power, and discrimination towards unwanted groups. Clearly this failed ideology is more your speed. Join the rest of the bigoted weirdos who believe they're saving humanity by giving up and destroying civil rights laws in this country. Both sides are not your enemy, you're just an idiot who doesn't want to come out and admit which side he's truly on. If hurting other people means more to you than having resources, liberties and freedoms, you're a right wing pro-fascist dumbass and nothing more.

Do I believe the society Democrats envision is ideal or beneficial to black people? A society that works to help the poor, works to alleviate our least fortunate kids from poverty; embraces and protects civil rights, diversity, and equality for all, and holds those with massive wealth accountable to the law and to their actions? Uh....
michael-jordan-yeah.gif

But a society that embraces discrimination, racism, white nationalism, judgement of others based off their very existence, discriminatory "boot strap" economics" and "small government" for the poor, big big BIG government giveaways for deregulated law enforcement and corporations, election results engineering, gerrymandering, red lining, censorship in schools to make sure those in power of the status quo never "look bad." You're under the impression that THIS alternative is somehow going to benefit black people?

It's like in all y'alls attempts to overcompensate your pro-black militance and prove you ain't no suck up to Democrats, y'all blissfully turn into complete right wing fascist stooges and probably don't even realize it. Breh really questioning the virtues of black people gaining resources and freedoms if it means gay people can also live in peace. God help us all.

damn that looks like a lot of rhetoric I'm not gonna read

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Nothing I've seen of his postings are false or misleading. He usually cities his sources when posting opinions, or gives direct links to sources where it concerns a topic. So, I don't think he is a "Republican Agent".

There's this one where multiple people point out that he's wrong about what "cf" means, but he can't admit he's wrong cause he has to make his fear mongering point. It's also worth pointing out that this is one of the few threads where he doesn't rely on 10 tweets per post to make a point, he's on his own and it's quickly pointed out that he has no idea wtf he's talking about.