Naruto & Bleach

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i was in japan from 2001-2003 and its funny when i look back and called it and knew that naruto and bleach would come to the states

i saw it first premiered their and people were really big on it there and told myself this some shyt that would go over really good stateside i even saw the military soldiers start to get into it when i told them what channel and time it came on shyt caught on real quick

then i heard bout bleach and said that also would too the manga came out i couldnt read it so i had one of my japanese females read that shyt for me :myman:

all im saying its funny how where ur in another country and something really popular blows up u know the US gonna try to snatch it up or copy it with their own version

we do it with alot of the game shows prime example would be WIPEOUT

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
how the US handled One Piece is a shame tho.

2 networks got it but neither did anything with it:smh:.

That 4Kids version was terrible:scusthov:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nothing really new. They did the same thing with DBZ. I use to and still have all of the original Japanese episodes (movies OVA and DBGT) on DVD in Real Audio format back in 98. This was back before it even premiered on Cartoon Network and got butchered once it got here.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
they edited out guns and blood, chose the worst voice actors possible, and yeah they changed the script too.

I don't even watch dubbed anime no more. They use the same horrible voice actors in all of them. I don't mind making the extra effort in reading subtitles in fact I think you get more out the serie with the original voice actors.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
how the US handled One Piece is a shame tho.

2 networks got it but neither did anything with it:smh:.

That 4Kids version was terrible:scusthov:

I don't even like One Piece, but they did it real dirty. :bryan: I think they had a scene where a guy was threatening a kid with one of these
370867532_912.jpg
:laff: Which was probably a pistol in the original.