Naruto is too stupid to be Hokage

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This next generation is OP as fukk already :what:

Boruto is crazy strong

When you think about it. Naruto's generation was one of the weakest compared to the ones that came before him. The prior generations were at constant war but Naruto's generation was somewhat a peace for the most part.

I could have swore the villages had a:scust:approach when it came to mixing bloodlines but apparently they don't care anymore.

So when you get two bloodlines with major bloodline limits and fuse them you get these super mutant ninjas like Naruto and Sasuke's kids. Overtime your gonna have sage of the six paths type ninjas running around everywhere.

:mjpls:

Edit: Wasn't Sakura's strength learned and not necessarily a trait. If so how did that get passed down to her daughter? Or did Sakura teach her how to be that strong too?

Last edited:

ThisGuy

Pro
Daps
When you think about it. Naruto's generation was one of the weakest compared to the ones that came before him. The prior generations were at constant war but Naruto's generation was somewhat a peace for the most part.

I could have swore the villages had a:scust:approach when it came to mixing bloodlines but apparently they don't care anymore.

So when you get two bloodlines with major bloodline limits and fuse them you get these super mutant ninjas like Naruto and Sasuke's kids. Overtime your gonna have sage of the six paths time ninjas running around everywhere.

:mjpls:

Edit: Wasn't Sakura's strength learned and not necessarily a trait. If so how did that get passed down to her daughter? Or did Sakura teach her how to be that strong too?[/QUOTE]

I spoke about both of these briefly a little earlier. Scroll up to Post #57 and work your way down.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I don't really think this is true.

Keep in mind that most of the main characters were kids/teens when we saw them. It's not fair to compare people still in their teens and getting stronger to people like Tobirama/Madara who were for the most part adults when we saw them fighting in flashbcks.

Also, the technique that Sakura (and Tsunade) use to be strong isn't genetic, it's based on chakra control or whatever. So she probably just taught it to her daughter.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Keep in mind that most of the main characters were kids/teens when we saw them. It's not fair to compare people still in their teens and getting stronger to people like Tobirama/Madara who were for the most part adults when we saw them fighting in flashbcks.

Also, the technique that Sakura (and Tsunade) use to be strong isn't genetic, it's based on chakra control or whatever. So she probably just taught it to her daughter.

Tsunade already had abnormal crazy natural strength that had nothing to do with chakra
The chakra control is just added bonus to make her way over top crazy strong

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lol I gotta disagree, im talking about by the end of the series and into the "Naruto is Hokage" time period. The people that naruto grew up with still aint touching the people that came just before him. Kakashi's generation and the ones before him ninjas were basically soldiers. Once you finished your chunnin exam your ass was on the front lines. Ninjas fighting in wars as kids and growing up to be adults fighting the same wars. Madara even pointed this out when he came back.

ThisGuy

Pro
Daps
Lol I gotta disagree, im talking about by the end of the series and into the "Naruto is Hokage" time period. The people that naruto grew up with still aint touching the people that came just before him. Kakashi's generation and the ones before him ninjas were basically soldiers. Once you finished your chunnin exam your ass was on the front lines. Ninjas fighting in wars as kids and growing up to be adults fighting the same wars. Madara even pointed this out when he came back.

I completely agree

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I know is the power scale got fukked up completely when Madara showed up and fought the allied ninja army and the Kage's by himself.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
All I know is the power scale got fukked up completely when Madara showed up and fought the allied ninja army and the Kage's by himself.

How so?
Dropping a giant ass meteor let alone 2 is enough to have people shaking
Even then if u notice all the previous Kages or hokages were still stronger than current
1st can take on tail beast by himself cuz he is a senju and only Madara rivaled him
Majority of the newer generation or even kakashi couldn't even do the justsu's like the ones before them or perfected them cuz they created them themselves
Only the rare could like 4th speed evolved better than 2nd
Kabuto mastered reanimated one better than 2nd
Madara use reningan better than pain
Then sas used that Chiba whatever the fukk is Called to seal tail beast in the air so damn quick it wasn't funny
Got naruto mastering his dad rasengan in so many damn ways it ain't funny and master his tail beast power on a diff level with other tail beast

Only the rare excelled majority didn't compared to the og hokages or kages
Hell that rakage only lost cuz he hurt himself from the past