Nas and Nicki Minaj officially a couple

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The public laughs at Nicki now. She's becoming a punch line. Her resentment of the next hood rat industry plant is rooted in knowing her time is coming to an end. It's a dub dude.

Plus she is still popular with men, but women in the industry even now more than ever dont like her

Women like Rihanna and Remy have been using some Art of War type shyt to clown her. That Diamond Ball event Rihanna had the other day, she invited Yo Gotti and not Nicki :mjlol:

Took pics with Lil Kim and Cardi B

And Remy herself took-that pic with Kim the other day

Then not just those two but remember at this past summer jam all those female rap legends were on the stage with Remy....

I mean :dead: shyt looks real bad

Everyone gets criticized but i always said whether u are a man or a woman, when Black women in the industry stop fukking with u its a wrap

If u notice Kanye almost never has had that much support from Black women even before he went crazy....notice he never has sold huge numbers outside his first week?

But yeah u right Nicki is losing it now, i know u peeped those thirst trap photos that she puts online everyday

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: @ anyone calling this a loss

Any nikka who bags Nicki won fukk what y'all tombout

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe they fell out. We don't know. But I do know Nicki is currently always with Bey and Jay.

Its a status thing.
Not about talent or what Nicki represents. She may be a garbage talentless chick but ppl love her and are fixated on her.

That is not true lol

Nicki isnt always with Bey and Jay

She tries to though and been obsessed with Bey ever since the collabs they did

It may have just been business for Beyonce

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh:HER NEXT ALBUM GONNA BE FLAMES.

:devil:
:evil:

The whole pink barbie image gotta end tho

Along with the name Nicki Minaj, so 2010 and stripper sounding

Change her name to Onika and a female version of Esco

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Plus she is still popular with men, but women in the industry even now more than ever dont like her

Women like Rihanna and Remy have been using some Art of War type shyt to clown her. That Diamond Ball event Rihanna had the other day, she invited Yo Gotti and not Nicki :mjlol:

Took pics with Lil Kim and Cardi B

And Remy herself took-that pic with Kim the other day

Then not just those two but remember at this past summer jam all those female rap legends were on the stage with Remy....

I mean :dead: shyt looks real bad

Everyone gets criticized but i always said whether u are a man or a woman, when Black women in the industry stop fukking with u its a wrap

If u notice Kanye almost never has had that much support from Black women even before he went crazy....notice he never has sold huge numbers outside his first week?

But yeah u right Nicki is losing it now, i know u peeped those thirst trap photos that she puts online everyday
Wasn't she just flirting with the racist white boy john mayer? Like I said, I get smashing but being all hugged up in public is a bad look for Nas. She's clearly using dude.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nas...makes a lot of odd moves.

Yall way too invested in what men choose to do

He makes more-money and investments than you

You on-the other hand have spent your teen years, 20s and 30s saying so and so chick is passed around or run through as if it changes u being broke

It's smart though.
Nicki is the top female rapper.
Just how Bey is the top female R&B singer (Jay)
Nicki and Bey are friends and collab.
He will be back in that elite circle with Nicki.

Bey and Nicki are not friends but i agree with your overall message

Also Bey is a Virgo and Jay is a Sag
Nas is a virgo and Nicki is a Sag

Now if onky there was a Black man to match well with Rihanna :mjcry: to get away from this lame Aladdin

Nas is a hood nikka and half these posters know a street nikka who is cuffed up with a hood chick who has a high body count and they dont hold it against them

This is why these threads are hilarious to me

Stop being obsessed with body counts and discuss personalities

These posters know dudes in the hood who are cuffed up with actual hookers or have kids with them, i cant stand liars

Don't care what anyone says. This is a smart move by Nas.

Thank you

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't she just flirting with the racist white boy john mayer? Like I said, I get smashing but being all hugged up in public is a bad look for Nas. She's clearly using dude.

Not really

Alot of yall i dont think watched the full 10 mins of that IG story on Jungle's page

I saw it right after Nas put the pic on his IG

Jabari is not a dumb dude and has called himself his brother's keeper,

In the video him and Nicki were talking like they were real cool and knew each other for a min and showing love

She was even telling him to keep Nas out of it because he was completely wasted, are we gonna say now Nicki forced Jungle to record this live?

Also keep in mind other than the brief period on Ellen months ago, Nicki wasnt forcing the Nas rumors to us

Plus i think she has respected Nas for years and has been attracted to him like any young chick

Using Meek and Safaree i will agree with but she already probably admired Nas for the longest

People are talking about Nas like he aint some legend lol

Now if u mean using him as far as wanting a kid or marriage cause she almost 40, that i can see

But she isnt necessarily the first woman to do that with a man

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
If he dated Rihanna it would be the same. Those three: Beyoncé, Nicki and Rihanna have a machine behind them. If Nas dates a regular chick on ig, no one will care.

Him with Nicki will allow him to more awards and force him to put himself back out there more. He also gives her credibility and a cosign by being with her. It's smart. Even if its not a real relationship.

This generation laughs at everything breh. America and the world loves fukkery and Nicki got alot of shyt with her. Whether she is beefing with Kim, Cardi, Remy, Mariah or Miley the public eats it up. Nas being with Nikki will probably make him more relatable to that younger pop audience Nikki appeals to.
Have you people been listening to and watching nas moves for the past 25 years. He don't give a fukk about no goofy pop chit. He fukkin nicki cause He want to. He don't need chit from her career and she on the downside.