Nas is boring

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nas made ******..he can say whatever he wants about whites/blacks/latinos/asians.

Jay talmbout his daughters room and socks

only self hating c00ns hate on the GOAT MC..you just cant be a self respecting black man or woman and dislike Nas in any shape or form

:skip:

:ufdup:

“I would slap the s*** out of somebody for Gwyneth Paltrow,” Nas told CBS Local exclusively. “She’s the homie, she’s cool. Gwyneth gets a pass. Real people get a pass. We know what this s*** is. We don’t interrupt Italians when they say ‘Wop’ to each other. They gonna punch you in the mouth if you interrupt that. Don’t interrupt us. We pick and choose.

“Some might not feel the same way,” he said. “Some of us will get angrier about it than others; but some people get a pass. The people that I know who are cool and real n****s, Gwyneth Paltrow is a real n****, that’s my homie. That’s how I’m on it. Some people get a pass.”

What kind of self-respecting black man says this about a white person? :laff: :russ:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Instead of worrying about Gwenyth Paltrow Nas needs to worry about paying Kelis' Child support breh.

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
what album? wouldnt u agree that when ppl are talkin about GOAT albums, jay doesnt have one that comes up nearly as much as illmatic? you know im right about that

You talkin coli or general hip hop circles

Cuz blueprint may not be held on as much of a pedastal as Illmatic but it is definitely talked about in hip hop circles as one of the GOAT albums

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You talkin coli or general hip hop circles

Cuz blueprint may not be held on as much of a pedastal as Illmatic but it is definitely talked about in hip hop circles as one of the GOAT albums

like i said, the blueprint doesnt come up in GOAT album discussions as much as illmatic

how do you rank his cds anyway? id prolly go RD>>>BP>BA

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
1256735014_jayzsmackslady.gif

Thread stater worships this guy......:aicmon:

:flabbynsick::skip: