Nas,Jay,Big, and Ems first 3 albums are better than kendricks first 3-Joe Budden

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell....Kendrick will never make an album better than Pac's debut.

That's the essence he's trying to capture in his music, but he can't do it that direct/potent.

(That original screw music)

And I didn't even post the top 3 singles

Brendas Got A Baby

When My Homies Call

Trapper

Pac was 19 when he recorded this shyt:wow:

Duckworth's 30 yrs old and can't hit u that hard

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
He still makes better projects than Drake too as a whole. Only Classic Drake has amongst the hip hop community is Take Care. Kendrick got two that hip hop acknowledges as classics TPAB and Good Kid and possibly three with Damn. Ja rule had alot of hits too but ain't nobody checking for that nikka no more.
You mean CAC media and message boards?
Them projects wasnt classics in the black community.
They were honorable mentions at best.

We were told they were classics,they werent elected.
The songs within them meant very little to the game.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Hell....Kendrick will never make an album better than Pac's debut.

That's the essence he's trying to capture in his music, but he can't do it that direct/potent.

(That original screw music)

And I didn't even post the top 3 singles

Brendas Got A Baby

When My Homies Call

Trapper

Pac was 19 when he recorded this shyt:wow:

Duckworth's 30 yrs old and can't hit u that hard

exact;y,they're trying to force and steal acclaim and square nikkas is buying it,i aint going for it at all

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean CAC media and message boards?
Them projects wasnt classics in the black community.
They were honorable mentions at best.

We were told they were classics,they werent elected.
The songs within them meant very little to the game.

Bruh he won a BET award and a Soul Train Award for album of the Year for Good Kid Mad City.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Bruh he won a BET award and a Soul Train Award for album of the Year for Good Kid Mad City.

tossin1.gif

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Show me something negative the black community has said about these albums???

Nope. I wasn't addressing your opinion on the albums, I'm addressing you supporting your argument with fluff.

For one...where is the "black community" publication? What the fukk are you even talking about breh? Am I supposed to scrounge around on twitter for tweets that show people who might be pretending to be black saying they don't like XYZ? You do that shyt yourself, I don't care about that, it's irrelevant.

I made my stance on Kendrick clear, I love K-Dot for being a talented black man with a platform putting on for Hip Hop in his own way. I don't care about the hype, the social engineered 'lists' or awards, that is fake shyt. Him being real about his craft and making the best of his opportunities is good enough for me.

So as you can see I'm not with the Kendrick hate but you are supporting your argument with fake shyt..does the 'black community' even own/control BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION?

:mjlol:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope.

For one...where is the "black community" publication? What the fukk are you even talking about breh? Am I supposed to scrounge around on twitter for tweets that show people who might be pretending to be black saying they don't like XYZ? You do that shyt yourself, I don't care about that, it's irrelevant.

I made my stance on Kendrick clear, I love K-Dot for being a talented black man with a platform putting on for Hip Hop in his own way. I don't care about the hype, the social engineered 'lists' or awards, that is fake shyt. Him being real about his craft and making the best of his opportunities is good enough for me.

So as you can see I'm not with the Kendrick hate but you are supporting your argument with fake shyt..does the 'black community' even own/control BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION?

I was responding to what bigbadbossup2012 said then you posted a meme louis ck so I was wondering if you had the answers sway???

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I was responding to what bigbadbossup2012 said then you posted a meme louis ck so I was wondering if you had the answers sway???

Yeah, the answer is you probably shouldn't try and support your argument for Kendrick Lamar with "bu bu bu he got a BET/SOUL train award" and imply those are the voices of the 'black community'.

I'm actually trying to help you.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, the answer is you probably shouldn't try and support your argument for Kendrick Lamar with "bu bu bu he got a BET/SOUL train award" and imply those are the voices of the 'black community'.

I'm actually trying to help you.

OK I thought So I was being Sarcastic when I said that because I thought it was dumb thing he posted.